Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 100
Cindy Posted: Sat, Apr 6 2013 8:54 PM

Hello everyone!  Love quilting, and after a few years hiatus from quilting (moved and no place to put machine), I started up again last year with a QOM from Craftsy and am addicted once again!  Looking forward to all the information here and maybe finding an Oregon retreat to attend!

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 10:03 PM

welcome Cindy.  There is an Oregon retreat in October, but for now it is full, with a 2-3 on the waiting list.   It's near Lincoln City at Beachcomber's Haven.  However, many of us are getting together a couple days before the retreat to visit Fabric Depot and go to the big quilt show in Portland.  It would be great to see and get to know you. 

Retreats can be found in Groups, and on the second page of groups is the retreat group.  Click on it to see what all is available.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 11:05 PM

Hi Cindy, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 11:18 PM

Hi Cindy, welcome to QCA...this is a great group of quilters.  You'll find lots of answers and help here...lol!  

I'm from Oregon originally and now live in North Central Washington...but right this minute I am in Oregon City, Oregon visiting my sisters.  My DH has family all up and down the Willamette Valley and near Riddle, Central Point, and Medford.  So, we seem to be back in Oregon for family events at least a couple of times every year.  Also, I will be attending the QCA Retreat at the Oregon coast in October.  Hope you will be able to at least drop by to introduce yourself and meet all of the quilters that are there.  It is a wonderful group of gals!  As Patti said, if you are thinking about the Retreat, do get on the waiting list.  You never know if a person or two might need to back out for some reason or other.

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,478
Points 362,142
Kris replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 2:29 PM

Welcome Cindy.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 2:15 AM

Hi Cindy,welcome back to quilting ,and welcome to the club. I hope you will enjoy your time with us. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:11 PM

Welcome Cindy from Northwestern Nevada (Reno area).

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use