How do you delete a post?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 200 Contributor
Female
329 Posts
Points 5,785
Jenia posted on Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:39 AM

sorry for this folks....I had an error message in posting my original question, so it showed up 3 times (DOH)

I don't see a delete button, how can I remove this boo boo

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
12,933 Posts
Points 233,972
Thea replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 11:19 AM

Jenia - we are unable to delete posts in the main forum - if this happened in one of the groups the owner of that group could delete it - all you can do is go in and edit your posts - would be nice to be able to delete our own here but alas we don't have that kind of power... teehee...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
329 Posts
Points 5,785
Jenia replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 11:28 AM

Thank you for letting me know and that explains it - I thought I was going crazy.

Lesson learned!  When I see an error that doesn't necessarily mean that my post didn't go through.  I will definitely check in the future before posting more than once.  I should have known better because the same thing has happened to me in posting photos.

I guess I just got a dose of what everyone else was talking about this week.  This website is not up to the same standards I have become used to in other areas of the internet.  Now I see :>)

• | Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use