Hello!

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 21 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Oh Beth, my prayers and thoughts  go out to you and your family. You have come to the right place. It is most comforting to wander around here and read all the post. You will love it here.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 10:10 PM

Welcome to our site, Beth.  Am sending prayers for Camille from Nevada.  Hope she is well enough for that transplant soon.  Please keep us informed.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Thu, Apr 4 2013 9:09 PM

Beth...

Welcome to QCA! 

Your granddaughter is in my prayers

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,570
Beth replied on Mon, Apr 8 2013 11:19 PM

Thank you Rhonnie, your prayers are so appreciated and definitely needed...Camille is still in the hospital (11 days now, and no real release date yet), after her surgery to put a central line in, she developed an infection and we've been battling ever since...I am caring for her 2 year old brother who is so out of sorts since his little world has been turned upside down...Missing my quilting time, but knowing my grandchildren and family are first after God and faith :)

Beth

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,570
Beth replied on Mon, Apr 8 2013 11:22 PM

Thank you Karla! Camille is still hospitalized, she developed an infection (possibly c-diff) after her surgery to put in a central line, I am caring for her 2 yr old brother who has had his little world turned upside down.. but with God and faith all things are possible!

Beth

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,540
Points 51,225
Ginny replied on Tue, Apr 9 2013 7:14 AM

Oh Beth,  I am so sorry that your Granddaughter has had a temporary setback.  She is in my prayers.   I know how difficult it is for her brother too, you are right, his world as he knows it is turned upside down.   I know when I have to take care of my Great- grands on any emergency basis, they tend to act up.   When it is a scheduled day that has been planned for they are much better.  But when anything is disrupted as his world is, it has to be really hard.  Aren't you glad that you can be there for him, instead of strangers?   My prayers continue for al of you.    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Tue, Apr 9 2013 7:25 AM

Welcome Beth! 

QCA will keep our prayer warriors busy praying for your beloved granddaughter.  Am sending a prayer up now as I type.  Camille is definitely a baby with a strog desire to live.  I pray her kidney will come soon and that she will always be a joy and inspiration to her family.

Loved your story about your Mom and MIL and their sewing school.  Wow what a wonderful way to learn and to watch other learn.  God Bless you and your family.

WELCOME TO QCA!

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use