Points 75,910
Karla replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:53 PM

Welcome Pauline from Nevada.  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,695
Diana replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 6:12 PM

Welcome Pauline,   Hope you enjoy yourself here.  We enjoy sharing our love of quilting.

Diana in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 310

Thank you Karla,

how long have you been a member?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 310

Thank you Diana,

I spend a great deal of time at my sewing machine I will need to make time for QCA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 6:26 PM

Hi Pauline, welcome

[Ava, Missouri

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Welcome Pauline. You will love it here. I'm from California. The other side of the states.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 310

Thanks Leslie

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 310

Thanks Melissa from California

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 7:29 PM

Pauline StClair:

Thank you Karla,

how long have you been a member?

About 2 years now...been quilting about 5 years and still consider myself a  beginner.  I'm just starting to get brave enough to try some of the simply marvelous things I see done by everyone on this site.  I just attended my first retreat in Branson and had so much fun.  I've signed up to attend the one on the Oregon Coast in October.  Time to start thinking about what projects I'll be taking along to work on there.  

I think you will like it here.  Everyone is so friendly and helpful and really motivate me to try things I might not otherwise try.  I really don't know any of the qulters in my little town here in Nevada, although we've just had a quilt shop open up last year and I'm looking forward to meeting some local quilters.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 310

I went to my fisrt quilt retreat in 2004, had never quilted before but have been sewing since I was 6 yrs old. I was so inspired with sme of the quilts on display that I decided I really wanted to become a quilter.  My grandmother taught me how to sew.

My sister encouraged me to enter some of my quilts and totes at local fair every fall.  I've won ribbons and a little cash to go with it.  This evening I decided to sit and knit but tomorrow I plan on starting another quilt.   The month of April is "Maine Shop Hop".  37 quilt shops are participating this year.  My husband will be my chauffeur and we will be taking a few day trips so that I can get my fix. 

So much literature on this site I didn't know where to start.

I

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,824
Points 366,012
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 3:50 AM

Pauline StClair:
The month of April is "Maine Shop Hop".  37 quilt shops are participating this year.  My husband will be my chauffeur and we will be taking a few day trips so that I can get my fix. 

Welcome Pauline. My DH and I will be doing the shop hop as well (even though I said I would never do another one). Picked up my passport yesterday. We're planning our route.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use