Top 10 Posters

Is this something anyones thinking of doing.

Page 2 of 10 (139 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 138 Replies | 18 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 2:45 AM

Kris,

I know what you mean, when i started on QCA i only had one quilt, now i have 10 on the go at any one time.  I thought if i mentioned this book it gives everyone enough time to plan it into there quilting calender, im hoping to go to Norfolk soon on holiday where they have a fabulous patchwork shop and since Civil war fabric is difficult to get over here i will be seeing what they have to see if i can stockpile some in preparation.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,951
Points 368,307
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 3:50 AM

I can't blame QCA for my myriad of projects. I've been working on more than one at a time from day one. Keeps things interesting. I'm happy to say I'm actually finishing some of them.

I hope you enjoy your trip when you go. I don't know that I'd use CW fabrics for mine.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 6:09 AM

Between my love of Civil War history, reenacting, Jennifer's books, and the fabrics, how could I possibly pass this up? I'm in!!!! My only problem is I haven't been able to read a book due to my eye problem, so I need help in this area. I can't even look at a computer very long now. But I would love to do this project. Who cares that I have 12 in the works and 50 in my head????

Hugs.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 6:54 AM

Kris:

I can't blame QCA for my myriad of projects. I've been working on more than one at a time from day one. Keeps things interesting. I'm happy to say I'm actually finishing some of them.

I hope you enjoy your trip when you go. I don't know that I'd use CW fabrics for mine.

Well i wasnt going to use civil war fabrics, but then i thought it would be nice to have a quilt with civil war fabrics and totally different to anything else i use.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 6:56 AM

Linda:

Between my love of Civil War history, reenacting, Jennifer's books, and the fabrics, how could I possibly pass this up? I'm in!!!! My only problem is I haven't been able to read a book due to my eye problem, so I need help in this area. I can't even look at a computer very long now. But I would love to do this project. Who cares that I have 12 in the works and 50 in my head????

Hugs.

Linda,

Only 12 in the works, obviously you are having a slow time at the moment. LOL.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 10:56 PM

Kris:
I don't know that I'd use CW fabrics for mine.

I don't think I'll use civil war fabrics either.

I'd better get back to work on Sylvia's bridal sampler, see if i can get a bunch done on it before I start a new sampler quilt.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Francis, I would love to do this and maybe by fall, I could..

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,951
Points 368,307
Kris replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 1:09 AM

Jacy:
I'd better get back to work on Sylvia's bridal sampler, see if i can get a bunch done on it before I start a new sampler quilt.

You and me both Jacy. I pulled out my project bag today but can't find the blocks I've already made. LOL. Same goes for my Baby Jane. Heaven help me.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 7:27 AM

Frances:

Linda:

Hugs.

Linda,

lots of love

Francesxx

I haven't thawed out yet ! Someone forgot to tell Mother Nature that it's suppose to be spring in Ohio too!!!! Don't worry once I thaw, I'll have many more in the works.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 7:32 AM

Frances:

Linda:

Hugs.

Linda,

lots of love

Francesxx

I haven't thawed out yet. Someone forgot to   tell Mother Nature that it should be spring in Ohio too!!!! Then I'll have 50 in the works and 12 in my head!!!!!

• | Post Points: 0
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 7:38 AM

Frances:

Linda:

Hugs.

Linda,

lots of love

Francesxx

I haven't thawed out yet. Someone forgot to   tell Mother Nature that it should be spring in Ohio too!!!! Then I'll have 50 in the works and 12 in my head!!!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Apr 1 2013 7:41 AM

Sorry for the triple posting but I kept getting error message saying that it wasn't going thru. I will definately report this  to admin.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 726
Points 14,145

I got an email from Amazon saying that the "Loyal Union Sampler" Jennifer Chiaverini book will arrive August 21. There was talk last March of who might be doing the quilt. Anyone else still interested?  I forgot that I ordered the book. Now I get to buy more fabric!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Fri, Aug 16 2013 8:49 AM

I got an email too. Sounds like we'll have the book in a week or so.

Several of us have pre-ordered it, it would be wonderful to work on it as a group.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Fri, Aug 16 2013 8:53 AM

Carol,

Yes me and Melody will be doing it, i received an email from Amazon saying it would be delayed until December to be honest i just ignored that email because there is not normally any difference between UK and USA release dates although her website says September so i suspect thats more accurate than the December i was told. I will probably do mine EPP and Applique. So a labour of love and not speed for me.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 2 of 10 (139 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use