Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65
Terri Posted: Mon, Mar 25 2013 5:12 PM

My new membership letter received in the mail stated I would have access to PBS shows like Love of Quilting and Quilt in a Day. I have not found Eleanor Burns' videos yet. Where do I find them?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 330
Kelli replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 5:27 PM

Actually, you don't have to be a member to watch them free.  Go to quiltinaday.com, click television & video, and there is her media library. It has every episode to watch!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 5:29 PM

terri. welcome to the group.  the shows are found on a sister site,  qnn.   you need to log in to  qnn to view the shows.   when you first go to the site you will need to log in and they will ask for your credit card.   i don't remember all the details, but you fill out the forms then at the end you will fill in that you are a member of QCA and your total will go to $0.  you will need to log into the site each time you want to watch a show, but they will only ask for money  the first time.  it is a bit confusing. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:01 PM

Hi Terri, welcome

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,162
Points 15,470
Susan replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:24 PM

Welcome, Terri! I think you got your answer. Hope you find your way around, there,s lots going on. Im sure you will find a group or two that interest you. Everyone here is very helpful and willing to answer all your questions.      Susan

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65
Terri replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 7:40 PM

Thanks for the reply...interesting that they would use Eleanor's videos as if it were something found on QNNTV or QCA. <shrug> as a privilege of being a member. Not really an issue I have been an on/off member since it began. Unfortunately I would forget about it and not use it. I primarily use my iPad now glad to see it all appears to work on it...now if they could design an app for it and my other tablets!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65
Terri replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 7:42 PM

Thanks for your reply!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65
Terri replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 7:43 PM

Thanks for your kind welcome everyone! I look forward to finally taking the time to be an active member!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 81
Points 1,095
Qwkslver replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:40 AM

They're there but if you want the newest ones you're better off going to Eleanor's web site.  I don't watch the videos much.  I did when I first joined but after I watched most of them I realized a lot of them didn't interest me.  It is still nice to have them though.  Welcome.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use