Pro Stitcher for Crown Jewel

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
10 Posts
Points 290
lalyons posted on Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:22 PM

Good Afternoon all my quilting friends,

I have finally got my long arm up and running and just added the Pro Stitcher to it.  I am not sure why they develop all this great technology and don't provide you a start up disk so you know how to play with it.  I have found a few videos for it online, however there are none on setting up an edge to edge quilt design for someone who has never used this before.  Can anyone offer me some advise to find videos.  I can't hang out in the sewing center all night to learn this cause frankly they close for the night.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
Female
646 Posts
Points 12,625

Is this something like what you're looking for?

http://www.handiquilter.com/product/hq-pro-stitcher-basics-ete-dvd/

Not Ranked
10 Posts
Points 290

Thank you Carol, the website has some written directions for beginners.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
646 Posts
Points 12,625

Good luck!  I'm still trying to master E2E on my Statler. Every year, the place where I bought my machine has three days of lessons taught by some pretty good instructors. Last year the focus was on E2E. Unfortunatelay, I was still so very new to the whole thing that I didn't remember much! I did take notes, though, and on my next quilt I'm going to try E2E. Let me know if you figure yours out.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
646 Posts
Points 12,625

Lalyons,

Check this out, too. It's a Yahoo group for people who own Pro Stitchers. I'm registered with the Yahoo Statler group and learn so, so much from there.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HQProStitcher/

Not Ranked
10 Posts
Points 290

Thank you Carol, the HQ Website had the manuel for the new pro stitcher program, they also had some webinars.  I finally put the first stitch into a quilt and should be done with it today.  The edge to edge was fairly easy once I had step by step instructions.  Attention to detail is the key.  Spending the weekend in the sewing room as I have a few quilts to do.

Have a great day

Lee-Ann

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use