Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 112
Points 1,771
Jeannette Posted: Sat, Feb 6 2010 3:08 PM

What is the reason every time I open your site or try to navigate through the site I get this annoying pop up telling me about the security warning and the only way out is to push the NO button every time, others have the same problem...HELP

Cheers Jeannette

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 112
Points 1,771

Yea yea I found a solution in one of your previous post and it worked a happy camper.

Cheers Jeannette

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,373
Points 175,023
Marie replied on Sat, Feb 6 2010 3:41 PM

Jeannette:

Yea yea I found a solution in one of your previous post and it worked a happy camper.

Cheers Jeannette

Please share Jeannette.  I have to sign on from Firefox or I have the same problem.

Marie

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 112
Points 1,771

go to Internet Explorer to to Tools Internet Options click Security tab make sure that in " Select a zone.."window that Internet is selected

2 Click Custom level and scroll down about half way to "Display  mixed content" in the Miscellaneous section. (it is a long list so keep scrolling down

3 Change it from Prompt to Enable.

4 Click O.K. and Yes and OK The change should take effect immediatly.  Good luck it worked for me.

Cheers Jeannette

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 521
Points 9,969
Jean replied on Sat, Feb 6 2010 7:50 PM

Jeannette

Thanks so much for your help on the security warning bit.  I just thought that was how this site operated, duh!  Tried your very clearly written suggestion and it worked!  No more replying to the security warning anymore!  Thanks again

Patch Up America.....Make A Quilt

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,346
Points 241,972
Thea replied on Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:11 PM

If you use search - you will find most of the answers to your questions.  I am glad that someone posted the security stuff again. 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use