Page 2 of 3 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 30 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 1:37 AM

Jeana ,no one knows what the points are for.  Maybe someday we'll all find out .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,920
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 1:46 AM

Jeana

Welcome to the site.  Hope you enjoy your time with us.  Please let your son and sil know how very much we appreciate their service.  God Bless them and their families.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 691
Points 13,170
Michelle replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 9:35 PM
Jeana, just seeing your post. Debbie-do sent me a link. We are on vacation in big bend thru Monday, march 24, then back in town. We live right outside of Boerne. Would love the quilt retreat in april. I'm checking my schedule to see if I have anything planned that weekend. Will reply back on it. Looking forward to meeting new friends! Love quilting, sewing, reading, teaching. Still working part time but only when I am needed. As an RN.

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 525
Jeana replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:21 AM
Nice to meet you Jenia. Hook up with me next time you are in the Texas hill country! If you are interested in any quilt retreats in Texas, let me know.

Jeana

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 691
Points 13,170
Michelle replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:19 PM

Jeana, I heard thru the "grapevine" on the quilt retreat in April in the hill country. I would love to come. Debbie-do and I are looking at traveling there. What do I need to do to hold a spot, reservation money, what to bring, foods for us to do the meal, etc.  Michelle

Michelle B

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,209
Points 16,230
Susan replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:39 PM

Michelle, Its not a good idea to put your phone # on here as its not a private site. PM the person, just go to Friends and ask if they want to be friends after they reply you can talk privately.   Susan

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 691
Points 13,170
Michelle replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:54 PM
Thx for heads up

Michelle B

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 525
Jeana replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:58 PM
Can I call after "Dancing With The Stars"? At 9:05 p.m. Jeana

Jeana

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 907
Points 16,795

Welcome Jeana and Jenia!   You'll love all the great people on QCA.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 4:17 AM

It's fun to hear that the Texas gals are going to get together.  We'll be looking forward to pictures when the time comes!

Say, you all should think about organizing a QCA retreat in Texas in the late winter/early spring of 2014.  We've been hoping for something in a warm location, but the Arizona retreat doesn't seem to be getting off the ground.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 525
Jeana replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 9:55 AM
Nancy, I would be glad to pull a Texas Retreat together for next year. How many do you feel would be interested? There are several retreat centers to choose from. My favorite holds 35, provides all meals, 4 to a room, 2 tables for work area per person, ironing stations, cutting stations, design walls all around the room, large quilting room, and an inhouse store for shopping. Jeana

Jeana

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,585
Points 47,630
Debbie-do replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 10:48 AM

Jeana:
Nancy, I would be glad to pull a Texas Retreat together for next year. How many do you feel would be interested? There are several retreat centers to choose from. My favorite holds 35, provides all meals, 4 to a room, 2 tables for work area per person, ironing stations, cutting stations, design walls all around the room, large quilting room, and an inhouse store for shopping. Jeana

April is a great month for people to come to Texas to get out of the snow and cold and warm their toes!  That retreat center sounds great.  After April 15th works best for me!  Nancy, say you'll come!!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 691
Points 13,170
Michelle replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 5:28 PM
This sounds awesome. I will go!

Michelle B

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 21 2013 9:12 AM

Michelle:
Thx for heads up

Michelle, go back to the post with your phone number, on the upper left click "more" and it will give you a chance to edit out your phone number.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,429
Points 416,079
gini replied on Sun, Apr 21 2013 10:13 AM

Jeana:

I would be interested,  what kind of price are we looking at?

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 3 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use