Page 13 of 13 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 192 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Sat, May 4 2013 9:38 PM

Diana and Susan...praying for your  husbands and you both. May God give you all comfort and peace. Hugs from me. Know we are all here for you.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 933
Points 15,760
Marge P replied on Sun, May 5 2013 3:57 AM

Susan and Diana - So sorry to hear of the medical problems occurring in your lives.  Please know that all of us are here for you and our accumulative positive thoughts and prayers will help to strengthen you two as caregivers and your husbands as patients.

I pray that the doctors use every trick in the book to get your fellows back up and running very soon.  I wish that no one else ever has to hear a cancer diagnosis for themselves or any loved ones.    

Take care of yourselves and yes, Diana, keep that machine humming.  It is very relaxing to just sit and sew and I hope that the little creatures that cause us to rip-it, rip-it are not hovering over your house!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,706
Points 436,515
Nana replied on Sun, May 5 2013 3:00 PM

Diana and Susan

Prayers to each of you and your DHs,   Sorry that you are going thru this.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,843
Points 85,675
Sukochi replied on Sun, May 5 2013 3:27 PM

Diana and Susan, heartbreaking to hear and to go through. Our God will support you. Pour out your fears to Him Ask for strength to get through this. He will answer. All us prayer warriors will be with you in prayer every step of the way. Have faith, deep faith.  Tell Him you KNOW he will do as He said He would. Hold Him to it. He wants us to challenge Him, not to just sit , meekly by, and do nothing.  and, do not worry. Once you turn it over to God, do not take it up, yourself, again. GIVE IT TO HIM! My prayers and the prayers of all in Cornerstone Church will be going up to you. Count on it.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,406
Points 361,182
Kris replied on Sun, May 5 2013 4:30 PM

Diana:
Hi Gang,  This has been a tough week.  We got the call from Dr. from DH's surgery and he has bladder cancer.  They got all of the spot but it had started on the lining of the bladder.

Prayers going up Diana.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,179
Points 15,780
Susan replied on Sun, May 5 2013 8:56 PM

Sukochi:
All us prayer warriors will be with you in prayer every step of the way.
                 Sukochi,   Thank you for all your kind words. It gives me peace and comfort knowing God has all you prayer warriors praying for us. I needed to hear every thing you said  I sometimes forget to challenge Him and hold Him to it. I appreciate you and everyone else for your prayers and support.               Hugs,  Susan

Diana, Im praying for you and your DH, also.  Hugs, Susan

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,495
Points 30,430
Diana replied on Mon, May 6 2013 3:48 AM

Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  Every little bit helps out.  

Huggs to you all,  Diana in East Tn.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,302
Points 414,089
gini replied on Mon, May 6 2013 6:28 AM

Susan and Diana, I'm so sorry you and your husbands are going through this.  My thoughts are with you.  

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,112
Points 14,315
Dawn replied on Mon, May 6 2013 7:54 AM

Susan and Diana, I am praying for you all.  I am so very sorry.  God will hold you close.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, May 6 2013 8:30 AM

Susan, there have been some huge advances in the treatment of advanced melanoma in the past 2-3 years.  Using genetics to change stem cells which attack the melanoma cells.  I will see if I can find some articles on this. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, May 6 2013 9:12 AM

there are so many articles, not just about genetically altering T-cells, but new medications as well.  it seems every month some new research is coming out.  

while the treatments are still being studied and  modified,  there is definitely hope now.  i will continue to pray for hour husband and you.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 20
Jan Luna replied on Mon, May 6 2013 12:31 PM

Diana and Susan,

We will pray for your healing. Hugs and Prayers, Jan

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,179
Points 15,780
Susan replied on Mon, May 6 2013 4:16 PM

Patti:
there have been some huge advances in the treatment of advanced melanoma in the past 2-3 years
            Thanks Patti, We are looking up and reading about all the latest treatments. He will be going to the oncology Department  at Mayo Clinic and they will be using the new treatments.  I appreciate your advice.    Susan

Page 13 of 13 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use