Top 10 Posters

Prayers needed, please

Page 6 of 13 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 192 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,371
Points 48,735
Ginny replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 9:28 PM

Thank you everyone for the compliments on Aden.  You just confirmed what I have thought all along. He is just such a beautiful baby and I am sooo glad that he is home.  I am going to try to get my hands on him tomorrow.  LOL      Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 24 2013 9:49 PM

Great news Ginny! I'm so happy for your family that Aden is home.  

Ginny:

I have great news to tell---Aden came home from the hospital late yesterday.  He is still doing belly breathing so they have to watch him closely, but it looks like things are looking up.  Praise be to the Lord.    Ginny

Ginny

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 5:09 AM

Thats very good news Ginny!  So glad to hear he is home.  I'll never forget the first easter dinner my son had pneaumonia and was hospitalized yes dinner went on , but all the worrying and it just wasn't the same as celebrating whole.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 473
Points 7,440
Joyce replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 6:30 AM

Ginny I'm so happy to hear your little grandson is doing so much better.  That is so scary when our babies get sick.  Will be praying for him.

Also have a prayer request for myself.  I'm flying to Ohio today and I don't really like flying.  So far the flight is still on schedule.  Going to see 3 of my DG and DD.  Thanks.

Joyce

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,371
Points 48,735
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:48 AM

Joyce, thank you for your prayers.  Aden is doing well so far.   I will pray for you for your airplane trip to Ohio.  I know how it is to be afraid of flying.   Have a very great time with your little ones in Ohio,    Ginny 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,233
Points 35,340
Linda replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 9:56 AM

Ginny, singing praises to God that  Aden is home!

Joyce, praying f or a safe flight to Ohio. Besides what could happen?...the plane skid off the runway into Lake Erie?  hahahaha Just joking! Enjoy your grandchildren. What part of Ohio are they in? Take care and have fun!!!

Hugs.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,371
Points 48,735
Ginny replied on Tue, Mar 26 2013 8:42 AM

Aden went to the Dr yesterday for his post hospital chec.  He is doing great, almost back to normal.  Has and occasional cough and some post nasal drip.  The Dr told his Mom that if she hadn't gotten there when they did that they woud not have been successful in saving him.  That he would have been too far gone to recover.   Praise the Lord!  Thank you for your prayers.  

His Mom is going to the Dr today for her 6 week checkup and if the Dr releases her to go back to work, I will be watching Aden a couple of days a week.  Whoo hoo, I can hardly wait.    Ginny

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 473
Points 7,440
Joyce replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 6:55 PM

Linda and Ginny,  thank you both for your prayers for a safe flight.  It was delayed 2 hrs. but finally took off.  Pilot announced it might be bumpy getting above the clouds so I made sure I knew where that little bag was. ha  Didn't need it at all.  It was a fairly smooth ride.  

Linda I didn't go near Lake Erie but you gave me a chuckle tonight.  My family lives near Dayton.  I did enjoy being with my dd and dgc.  Have 3 grandchildren and what great personalities.  They sure were a help with healing and keeping my mom off the loss of my mom the week before.  

Joyce

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Tue, Apr 9 2013 8:06 AM

So happy for answered prayers for all on board this thread.

Now I must add my request...to my already overloaded pill box they and added Warfarin and Lasix in the interest of prevent strokes.  I am not allowed to ride my horse (or drive one), must be very careful not to fall, get bruises or cuts...yes that's a good one.  I may have been graceful as a model, but I have always been an accident looking for a place to happen.

Dharma, Buster and Dutch are sad because they do not understand why I keep them at a distance.  I do try to love on them scratch their favorite places and give extra treats.  This is so hard, but I've decided to make the best of the situation and bring my girls in one at a time and spend the afternoons grooming them and talking mush to them and of course lots of treats.

Started back walking, hope to do a mile today, 1/2 with Buster and the other 1/2 mile with Dharma.  Dutch got in a fight with a neighbors Lab and is not up to par...he is truly a wicked little boy.  If it moves KILL IT!  That s a terrier for you.

Please say a prayer for me that I can keep on moving without any accidents or bruising or cuts.  I'm trying hard to follow Doctors orders but it sure hurts those I love and me.  I have to go back to the Dr in 2 weeks, and to Emory in about 3 weeks, then again in 3 months.  Praise God for the faithful talented people in whose care He has put me.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,371
Points 48,735
Ginny replied on Tue, Apr 9 2013 9:11 AM

Joni, You are certainly going on my prayer list.  I can see the Drs reasoning for not riding the horses because of the racing heart beat.  You could lose consciousness while riding or nerly do so.  I hope the Drs come up with a solution that will soon enable you to ride again.   I know all about the warfarin, I have been on it for 14 years.  my blood level still bounces around.    Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 7:19 AM

Ginny

14 years, my goodness then there is hope for me yet.  I was so tired last night I went to bed at 8PM and slept until 6 am this morning.  I seem to tire very easy unless I really get moving physically.  Guess that should tell how important it is to walk, walk, walk.

Yesterday a dear friend and fellow horseman came over to see me and make sure all was well.  He had 2 new fillies born about 2 weeks ago.  Both by his deep gold Palomino stallion.  One out of a flashy, rich chestnut, she produced an exquisite palomino filly, the other out of his deep golden palomino mare and she produced a drop dead gorgeous chestnut filly.  They are all over you, sniffing, rubbing and insatiable curiosity.  I'm madly in love with the chestnut baby, Jim has already made me a trade offer I'm finding hard not to accept, but it would insure my lovely Kashmir (Kassi) a forever home where she will never again be abused.

I hope to be able to see Perry Stone either this am or tonite, he is here at Griffin 1st Assembly thru Sunday.  If any of you get a chance to see this amazing evangelist/prophet please do so.  I missed last tonite, but will try not to miss tonite.  my dear friend Sandra will be over today visiting and grooming her horses as I groom mine.    My girls are in need of extra loving care and I'm definitely ready for some Paso Fino/Tennessee Walking horse HUGS...I love to give them in return.

Will have to pray hard about the filly, because I had already decided to give her (Kassi) to Jim so long as he promised her a forever home.  She is the smoothest ride ever and has the sweetest most loving personality.  Just not sure if I should take on a baby to raise, praying I live long enough to ride her.  I'm not being negative, just realistic, my physicians are very concerned about my heart and now that has managed to give me some concerns, yep need to be in prayer and ready to accept what my Savior has in store for me, Praise His Holy name.

Wow just heard the news, so much devastation in midwest, heading this way, we have sure experienced some wicked weather this winter.  I just pray that there will be no loss of life for any.

Thanks for your prayers everyone, please keep me on your prayer lists.  Happy quilting to all!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,371
Points 48,735
Ginny replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 7:33 AM

Joni, I love to hear you talking about your fantastic horses.  I will admit that I don't know a lot about horses, but thru you I am learning.  My son loves horses too, but no longer has one.  I love to watch passo finos walking, they are so graceful,  and those new colts that belong to your friend sound delicious enough to want to be with them and watch them grow.   Take care and don't take on too much to handle.  I keep you in my prayers.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:13 AM

Praying for you Joni.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 9:12 AM

Joni

You are in my prayers.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,036
Points 169,793
Marie replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 10:13 AM

Joni, special prayers coming your way, my friend.  God Bless you!  (((((HUGS)))))  

Millbury, MA

Page 6 of 13 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use