rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,700
Points 248,197
Thea Posted: Wed, Feb 3 2010 6:20 PM

I have a request...

In SL i have a lounge called Thea's Quiltoholic lounge.  I want to decorate it in different colors each month and wanted to do a Valentines theme this month...

My problem is I only have 1 pink quilt.

I am asking if any of you would give me permission to hang your quilt in the lounge - one that is pink or has a valentine theme to it.

If you know how - if you would put your name on the front of the quilt - if you don't - and you will allow me to - I would put your name - the name of the quilt - year you made it - on the front so that when members in SL come in and see it that they can see who made it.

I would need a .jpg to be sent to me if you want me to do it.  If you want to do it yourself, if you will friend me in SL I will give you a quilt prim that you can then put on the wall... I have 5 different prims so that you can just move it to a certain wall without having to reposition too much - that can be a painful process.

Please help me out and help me make Thea's Quiltoholic Lounge all pink for the month!

We are having a party in SL for the 14th so would like to get it done by this weekend if possible! 

thank you to all of you who agree to help me!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 416,944
gini replied on Wed, Feb 3 2010 6:28 PM

wish i had one, but there are no pink quilts here.  i'll have to remedy that.  : )   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,571
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Wed, Feb 3 2010 6:31 PM

I have my pink and white scrappy heart quilt .. u can use that if you want...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,700
Points 248,197
Thea replied on Wed, Feb 3 2010 6:38 PM

kelley - do you want to put it up yourself or email me the .jpg and have me do it...

If you send to me, i need your name - year made  and anything else you would want superimposed over top the quilt - you can use either your real life name or your SL name...

AND YES I would love it.

friend me so i can send you my RL email...

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,571
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Wed, Feb 3 2010 6:58 PM

OK .. I sent a friend request....

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,739
Points 436,625
Nana replied on Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:22 PM

Thea

I have a quilt top that has hearts appliqued on it.  It is to be donated to GD's gym for a raffle for their hearts and flowers meet.  But I won't have it quilted before the weekend.  If you would like a pic of it let me know.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Feb 4 2010 8:01 AM

What is SL, where?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,700
Points 248,197
Thea replied on Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:00 AM

Joni - SL is Second Life - it is a place that I have been going via in invite from Jodie Davis to meet other .quiltters.  You build an avatar there and can go all over the place in your second life.  You can talk one on one to one person or a group of people and get instant talking back - just like in Real Life - which in SL we abbreviat RL...

I started a thread here called Second Life..you can search that thread - it isn't too far down the list right now and find all the pictures and the how tos about it... rather then repost it all here.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use