BOM

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 155
Sharon Fred Posted: Thu, Mar 7 2013 2:43 PM

I am new to the site and am enjoying all the shows, free patterns and stories, but on joining BOM I have not been able to open the patterns. I found the site would not let me send an e-mail to customer service or to the BOM, so I responded to an e-mail from when I joined. I have had no responds in four days.  I called the 1-888 number  yesterday, but no one has called back.  Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,407
Points 415,669
gini replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 2:50 PM

Hi Sharon, welcome to the group.

the groups are member led, so admin. At the 1-888 number will not be able to help you.  The patterns are not found on this site.   You are shown  which site has the block for that month, and you will need to go to that site to get the block.   You will get more responses on how to get that block if you pose this question in the BOM group.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,396
Points 175,423
Marie replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:33 PM

Sharon, go to groups in red bar above and scroll down until you find MQ 8' join the group and then you'll find all the info you'll need in "Pages" and ask questions in "Discussions".  Hope this helps.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 8:04 PM

On the Free Ireland quilt block of the month group, click on that group, and then click on a block from those listed and it will take you to instructions. 

Is this what you wanted?

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use