Hello All,

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 530
Jennifer Posted: Tue, Mar 5 2013 8:03 PM

I became a non-paying member a few weeks ago, however I've enjoyed reading all of the post and helpful hints as well as all the wonderfull pics of quilts. So I couldn't resist become a paying member today to enjoy it even more.

I've only made one quilt in my life so far. I have made many quilted items like totes and hand bags etc. I've join the MQ8 and can't wait to get started. I've bought a lovely royal blue and white for my two colors.

Both of my grandmothers were quilters and I'm looking forward to following in their footsteps not that I'm a grandmother.

I look forward to getting to know you

Jennifer

What I make with my hands, I give of my heart.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Well welcome Jennifer,

You will love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and so inspirational. I'm doing my first mystery quilt also. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's version of it.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 5 2013 10:00 PM

Hi Jennifer, welcome

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Tue, Mar 5 2013 11:26 PM

Hi, Jennifer,welcome to the group.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 12:37 AM

Hi Jennifer!  I hope you get a chance to check out the premium member areas like QNN-TV and the free patterns.  Don't forget to apply for your Joann's discount card, too.  We're looking forward to chatting with you more!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 5:16 AM

Jennifer ,welcome to the club, SO gald you are joining us in this fun adventure. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,770
Points 39,140
ls2116 replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 7:52 AM

Hi. Jennifer and welcome!

Quilting My Rainbow

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 530

Thank you. Melissa. Are you like me counting down the days until the 15th? I think I will have allot of questions regarding the MQ8. I will want to make it bigger as I want to make it for my oldest daughter. She has been so very good to me. About a 1 1/2 years ago I was brutely attack by 4 men as I was leaving a job site. It left me broken and briused. My body has healed, however I still have PTSD and at times unable to leave my home by myself. My daughter has been so supportive to me and I want to show her how much I love and appreaciate her. The quilt will be a labor of love for her, and very theraputeutic for me

Have a wonderful day

Jennifer

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 530

Thank you Barbra.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,556
Points 51,395
Ginny replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 9:44 AM

Bless you Jennifer for getting thru a most difficult time and bless your daughter for helping you through.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,875
Points 366,897
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 8 2013 8:08 PM

Welcome Jennifer.

I'm glad your daughter was able to help you through such a difficult time. She will love the quilt.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Mar 8 2013 10:29 PM

Welcome Jennifer.  You will enjoy the MQ.  It is a therapeutic experience and helps in forming long lasting friendships here.  We have many home bodies in this group, for one reason or another. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,428
Points 47,480
Angele replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:49 AM

Welcome Jennifer. I hope you will enjoy participating in this group.  You are very fortunate to have a daughter to help you work through this very traumatic time. I think this quilt will be very meaningful for both of you. When I work on big projects, I put in a lot of me, my thoughts or feelings of the moment.  May this MQ help you along your healing process.

Angèle  from NWO

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 530

Thank you Ginny,

The warm wlcome that I have received from that ladies here has brought some happy tears. There are some very amazing and beautiful people in the world.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use