Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 47 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 45 46 47 48 49 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 362,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 5:03 PM

Barbara,

I hope your aches are better now.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,680
Points 65,825
Bonita replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 6:26 PM

Well I coughed my way across the country, thank you Deb for the Ricola, flights were on time but DD went to the wrong concourse, she was waiting at C1 and I was waiting at C2. I tried to call her but wound'nt you know my phone died and cound'nt reach her. after waiting for over a half hour I borrowed a cell phone from one of the airport workers. Anyway after we realized we were only a short walk away from each other we headed home. I was fading fast the creeping crud had finished me off. We got to my house and she had managed to jam the front door and of course we had no tools to get in. Had to wait outside for her to go home and send DSIL over to get me in. Fell into bed and am just now getting up and dressed.

I want to thank everyone at the retreat for making my first one so much fun. I so enjoyed meeting you all and your DHs. Leslie you were so kind to go out of your to pick me up at the airport and Deb for the ride back. I really enjoyed talking to you while waiting for my flight. Sorry you had such troubles getting home. I hope they gave you the voucher. It will so nice now when you guys post I can see you and hear your voices. A special thanks to Barbara, Gini and Sam for putting this all together. Sam you have a beautiful place,  and all your staff were friendly and helpfull.

Glad everyone is getting home safe and sound. I think I'm going back to bed now. Will read you later.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 6:43 PM

Bonita, so happy to hear you  made it home, and it was my pleasure,picking you up at the airport, it was wonderful meeting you

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 362,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 6:48 PM

The QCA gremlins are getting to me again. Error messages arrgh.

Diana:
Hi Gang,   Well, I'm home.  Nana is staying here overnight and get a good night's sleep and head home tomorrow.  She slept a good 11 - 12 hours last night.  The week finally caught up with her....lol

Diana, it's good to hear you and Nana are getting some well needed rest after all the shopping you've done.

That chair of yours sounds heavenly.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Judy, I'm so glad that you and George made it home safely. You remain in my prayers. I hope all of you suffering with pain will soon be pain-free.

Deb, I hope you make it home soon. What a bummer!.

Glad to hear that Bonita, Diana, Barbara, Gina and Sam are all home safely.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

I guess the only stragglers are Deb and Nana.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 362,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 8:33 PM

Feel better soon Bonita. I'm glad you made it home safely.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 8:34 PM

Bonita:
I was fading fast the creeping crud had finished me off

Bonita, so sorry to hear you caught the crud.  Get well fast!  I sure enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you at another retreat soon.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 8:36 PM

Elaine Phillips:
I guess the only stragglers are Deb and Nana.

I don't think Karla and Sonny are home yet, either.  I'll bet Kaci is anxious to see them!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440

Spent the day unpacking the car and then "resting" in my recliner.  Ready for bed as Bill need to be at hospital at 5:30am.  Catch up with everyone tomorrow night.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Beth, be sure to let us know how he's doing. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

Nancy, love the picture. I made it home at 7 pm tonight. Craig sent me immediately to the neighbors home to take care of Casey the dog and Blossom the cat. He had to do it this weekend 'cause I couldn't get home, lol. Tiger is ignoring me.  I guess he is mad at me.  Bet he gets on my lap later tonight or tomorrow, though. So glad to be home!   

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 10:29 PM

deb, sam says you are way too nice,  but it is good to hear you got home.   

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 362,017
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 12:24 AM

Yes, glad to hear you finally made it home Deb.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Mon, Mar 11 2013 2:21 AM

Thank you Gini...you are so sweet... I've tried 3 times to write thank you's to everyone but lose it every time...will try again when I'm not soo tired...Glad most  everyone is home and hope Nana is feeling better for her long drive home tomorrow and then gets to a dr so she can get well! Especially glad to hear Barbara made it home as we knew she was not well and that Judy and George made it home, oh my, you all are in my prayers.....

Page 47 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 45 46 47 48 49 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use