Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 46 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

Judy T-Bellingham:

Donna B:

What is it that requires charging?  Is it something to do with the oxygen tank?  That must have been an extremely stressful flight!

I have been thinking of you and George all day.

Literally a day from hell. We stopped twice on the drive home from Seattle to charge that blankety blankety oxygen thingy. The company is going to hear big time about that. Yes, very stressful drive to St Louis, very nervous on the flight watching the battery meter drop, very stressful ride home trying to find a a place to pull off the freeway and plug him back in. I do not know what we would have done if my daughter hadn't picked us up and driven us home.

But, we are home! With our dog. Thank goodness for our two daughters. We wouldn't have made it without them. Now we can get on to the business of settling in and getting George's condition on track.

Good night ladies. 

OMG, so sorry you had such a stressfull trip! Glad you are home now with family. Keep us informed how it is going. And absolutely, take time for yourself, too!

Thank you to all you wonderful quilters for all the goodies and tips.  I always learn so much and get inspired. 

Gini, I know it is silly, but this horror movie fan love, love, loves the gremlin! Thank you for letting me take him home with me.

Barbara, it was great meeting you.  Thank you so much for making this happen!

Thanks to Sam for the great hospitality.  And meat balls :-)

Hope to see you all again soon at another quilt retreat.  Have a lovely spring.

MN Deb from Mall of America Land (but still in Denver)   

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 10:52 AM

Barbara, glad you made it home, sorry you are in pain, get some rest

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 10:52 AM

Deb, sorry to hear you are still stuck ,I hope you make it home soon, It was so nice to meet you as well ,

Judy I very happy to hear you and George made it home . I hope the both of you can now relax and get back to normal . I so happy I got to meet you and I hope to again some day under better circumstances . Take care and know we are here if you need us. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 10:56 AM

Leslie, thanks I plan on it, this storm going thru just about made me sick I hurt so bad. Friday was just miserable for me. I'm still hurting  but not nearly as bad now ,all my swelling has gone down ,and I am feeling better. The drive home was tuff as I was having a hard time staying awake , but I did it and got home safe. I could not believe how much of the snow had melted while I was gone , as well . Paul and Angel  were both very happy to see mom come home . LOL . I hope we will be able to see each other again at another retreat when you can stay alittle longer .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:46 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Literally a day from hell.

Judy, if you could make it through that drive and flight, I think you can make it through anything!  It can only get better from here!  Please keep us updated on George's health.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:47 PM

MNgutsygal :
love, love, loves the gremlin! Thank you for letting me take him home with me.

So where was that sneaky pete hiding on the last day?  I take it you are home now?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:48 PM

Barbara:
The drive home was tuff as I was having a hard time staying awake , but I did it and got home safe.

Barbara, that is very dangerous.  I think you should plan to have a driving companion on these long drives.  We want you to stay safe!

Barbara:
I could not believe how much of the snow had melted while I was gone

Wish I could say the same.  Randy and I just got done with several hours of moving snow.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 2:25 PM

most of our snow piles are gone,  but our ski area picked up a boat load of snow.  sam blew a zipper in his ski pants but he's off skiing anyway.   

nancy, i don't think deb is home yet. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 3:00 PM

Great pic Nancy,  hey by the way did you find out what was wrong with Callie, is she feeling better?

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 3:03 PM

Calley has her annual exam on Wed, so we'll have the vet run a blood test to make sure she is okay.  She lost a lot of weight, and her sitter said her stool at one point was the color of raspberries, but she's eating well now and seems playful, so I think she's over it, whatever it was.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 3:09 PM

Thats great, hopefully her blood work won't turn up anything

[Ava, Missouri

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,507
Points 30,670
Diana replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 4:49 PM

Hi Gang,   Well, I'm home.  Nana is staying here overnight and get a good night's sleep and head home tomorrow.  She slept a good 11 - 12 hours last night.  The week finally caught up with her....lol  She's sitting in my recliner with the heat and vibrator in it and she's purring....guess it's hitting the right spot.  I'm exhausted and DH says he knows I'll be snoring and we'll have enough fire wood for next year...lol (We don't use fire wood).  

Deb, I hope you get home soon.  What an adventure you've had.  I guess it's right, no good deed goes unpunished.  But why now????

It was great to meet all the friends and to make new ones.  Hope to see you all again at another retreat.  I'm trying to attend as many as I can.  They say there are no strangers....just friends you haven't met yet.   Thanks for all the laughs and conversations.  What a super week.

Thanks Again Sam...

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 4:52 PM

Diana, thanks for checking in.  you and nana, get some much needed rest

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,736
Points 364,792
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 5:00 PM

MNnancy:
Wish I could say the same.  Randy and I just got done with several hours of moving snow.

Nancy,

I love that photo of you and Calley. Hope she's OK.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,736
Points 364,792
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 10 2013 5:02 PM

Judy,

I'm happy you and George made it home safely after a harrowing journey.

You're both in my prayers.

Page 46 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use