Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 44 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 42 43 44 45 46 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,030
Points 19,830

Deb - Sorry for your flight problems.  It sounds terrible and I know how hard it is when you have no "necessities" when traveling. Hopefully you will be home soon!

Elaine - Glad you decide not to drive and get a fresh start today.

Diana and Nana - Relax tonight and get home safely.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Nancy, I hope your electricity comes back on soon. It's no fun being without. I hope you have a fireplace to keep warm by. If not, all those warm quilts will come in handy. That's another good reason to quilt, to have lots of those quilts on hand for such an event!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Deb, i know how it is when your just too sweet,    I have that problem all the time ROFLOL.   Hope you make it home soon

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Elaine ,i guess you could tell i was happy to see you and Mary LOL.   Happy you both made it home safe

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,581
Points 51,760
Ginny replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 7:57 PM

MN Deb, I am sorry that you are getting the raw end of the deal for your generosity.  Hopefully you can get on your way home tomorrow.    Ginny

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:08 PM

We are home safe and sound.Thankfully perfect driving weather sunny and warm I know Nancy wanted to hear that.I had such a wonderful time seeing friends from before and meeting new ones.I wish Judy and George quick and safe travels it is hard to travel when you feel yucky.I am glad to hear most of you are home safe and sound.Nancy thank-you to you and Randy for making Larry's trip a little more interesting.

I met such wonderful new people and saw some amazing quilts this week.Thanks to Sam ,Barbara and Gini for all the hard work that goes into making a great retreat.Gini-Sam just wanted to see how fast you girls can pack lol

Anyway safe travels everyone and thanks bunches

Darlene(2manyhorses)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:09 PM

Deb, I'm sorry.  Traveling can be a pain.  We're stuck in the Denver airport waiting for our plane to get here from somewhere.   It's now 2 hours late.   Over the years we have just learned to go with the flow, when traveling.    You never know what's going to happen, but something usually does.

nancy and randy, I'm glad you got out early and missed the storm,  bummer that you have no lights.   

It's good to hear that most everyone has made it home safely.  Now we wait to hear from all  the stragglers.  

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:12 PM

Wow Karla how did you get them to finally line up? when I left you were getting frusterated with them not lining up.Maybe because I quit talking you could concentrate lol

Darlene(2manyhorses)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

Soo glad everyone seems to be at their destination tonight except poor Deb, so sorry. 

Jim & I made it home, Gretch & Ronnie went to game in Tulsa.  Had a wonderful time and love you all loads!!!  Liz from OK  (My 1st post, so hope it goes well!!!  LOL!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,407
Kris replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:22 PM

It's good to hear many of you have made it home safely.

Judy it sounds like you and George are in good hands.

Deb, sorry your generosity had such a negative impact on you. Home you get home soon.

Nancy, I hope your power is back on by now. We got six inches of the white stuff yesterday but it was sunny today.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

Darlene, Karla's center & piano keys were looking fantastic when we left.  It was absolutely beautiful!!  She did good!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:37 PM

Hi Liz!  Nice to see you online, and I'm glad your group made it back safely.  Happy to hear from Darlene, too!  It's a race now - will those people stuck in airports fly out before we have power again.  No progress on this end.

Ha, ha!!   And just as I wrote that, the power came on!!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Hi Darlene, glad you and Larry, made it home safe,

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Hi Liz, great to see you on here,Happy you and your group all made it home

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,562
Points 246,197
Thea replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:51 PM

Liz - Glad to see your 1st post and that all of you made it back to OK safely.

Nana and Diana - don't spend too much more money on the way home but have fun!

Deb - enjoy the airport - home will be there soon.

Nancy - sorry you are without power - at least you have internet service.  

Elaine and Mary - sorry not to say good-bye to you too - hoped to see everyone but that didn't work out.  Mary thank you very much for the chicken... he is stuffed and fattening.

Judy - I hope your DH gets well quickly - it was very nice to meet you and see all your beautiful work - hope to see your log cabin quilt finished soon.

Darlene - you guys are lucky to have missed the storm both ways... whew!  Hope to see you soon again!

Bonita - I am very glad to have met you and hope to see lots of your quilts in the future - very nice work.

Karla - safe travels home - waving at you as you travel through OK - we are wet but no snow here - not cold enough now - have flowers - crocus and daffodils in my garden.

Ruth Ann - it was a treasure to meet you - so much energy - keep it up

Leslie - it was fun to meet you and sad you didn't get back to play some more... good you got to run into Elaine and Mary at the quilt shop though.

Gini and Sam - thank you for all your assistance on embarrassing my DH with a wonderful cake

Beth - it was wonderful to see you again and hopefully your DH will sail through the surgery with flying colors - and that his recent illness won't stop it from happening.  All will be well - my little kitty cat is getting ready to be made - thank you!

Barbara - thank you so much for putting on a wonderful retreat - it was absolutely wonderful - I just wish I could have relaxed and had some fun - my stress levels are still way too high... tears of frustration are right around the corner but I thank you for all you did.  The house has a bid on it and if all goes well it will be sold by early next week... they are asking for an inspection so we shall see how it goes.  

Page 44 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 42 43 44 45 46 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use