Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 38 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 36 37 38 39 40 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 550
Points 8,685
Joyce replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:02 PM

Marie, what a handsome family.  I just see the pride shinning on their faces.  What a blessing of a new little guy.  Congratulations to you all.   God Bless.

Joyce

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:25 PM

Bonita finished this floral beauty!  It's called Gretta.  I especially love the woven centers, but Bonita said it was easy to mix up the directions of those as she put her blocks together.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 550
Points 8,685
Joyce replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:35 PM

Bonita, very pretty quilt.  You ladies all work so fast.  It is just great.  Good to see you all having so much fun.

Joyce

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 6:24 PM

Yes, Ginny, it is Elaine's quilts

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560

Ginny:

We will want to see the dancers dancing, of course.   Ginny

You don't know what you are asking!! With the exception of DD, this is a group of over weight middle aged housewives... Not something anyone should ask to see!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,947
Kris replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 6:56 PM

gini:
Not the quilt, you guys, Elaine.   Although, it sure is beautiful, too.

I love it Elaine. Nice pose.

MNnancy:
Darlene whipped up this darling tote.

Sweet tote Darlene.

MNnancy:
Bonita finished this floral beauty!  It's called Gretta.  I especially love the woven centers, but Bonita said it was easy to mix up the directions of those as she put her blocks together.

Absolutely gorgeous Bonita.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,947
Kris replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 7:16 PM

gini:
Woo hoo, Liz.  There was some discussion about how Liz never finished a quilt at a retreat.   Not true !!!

WTG Liz. I agree with Gini; Very "purty".

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,308
Marie replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 7:29 PM

I went back and saw the awesome quilts and projects!!!!  I think that this retreat wins most work done at any one retreat.  The pictures were awesome as well, thank you all for posting.  Loved everyone's new stash, the chicken pin cushions were adorable, the hot tub scenes were wonderful, thank you for the toast to me and Tyler.  Thanks for your sweet comments on my family pics and welcoming my DGGS, Tyler to this world.

Judy, so sorry your hubby ended up in the hospital, my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Have a safe trip home.

If I've missed something I shouldn't have, I'll be sure to catch it on my next look.  Oh, just thought of one, I  MISSED ALL THE FUN, RAT'S!!!  Next baby doesn't get born during my retreat!!!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 7:46 PM

Wildflowers is done, now onto the quilting.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 7:54 PM

Judy I'm also sending prayers your way. I'm glad you were with such a nice group when this happened. I hope that when you get home, the docs will find a solution for your DH.

I love the strip poker game. It made me smile even though I'm bone tired tonight.

Nana I could gladly take that quilt off your hands.  Just let me know and I'll send you my address!  It will be very happy in my house.

Judy your  Kim Dhiel quilt looks great.  I always appreciate having someone help with layout. They usually see something I don't.

Marie  you are very blessed with such a beautiful family. Your grandson's family look so happy and proud.

Darlene that is a great looking bag. Cool! I might just have to order one myself.

great quilt Liz!  I love the batiks!

Is it Elaine's  quilt? Your Thimbleberry quilt looks great! 

Nice quilt Bonita.  Very springy.

CC I too would love to see you all dance among the bones!

oh Gini, I love your wild flowers!now I Will have to take mine out and work on it!

over all I love to see all of you having so much fun.

today I spent the day outside for our school's winter carnival. I spent quite some time liftingstudents from wheelchair to sled and back. Then we were outside pulling the sled around and down small hills, or racing students on skis! My student had a great time and me? I'm pooped!  So no sewing tonight. But I love seeing what you are doing.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,273
Points 173,308
Marie replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 7:55 PM

It's awesome, Gini!

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 8:03 PM

This reporter is signing off.  We're heading home at the crack of dawn.  What a wonderful time this was with a fantastic group of women.  Retreaters will be leaving over the next two days, and I hope everyone will remember to post a quick note back here letting us all know you got home safely.

Carry on, Madams of Missouri!!!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,560
ls2116 replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 8:22 PM

Too many new quilts to pick a favorite!  Definitely a very productive group BRAVO!

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 8:23 PM

Bonita has just finished the top of a beautiful wall hanging.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,947
Kris replied on Thu, Mar 7 2013 9:12 PM

MNnancy:
This reporter is signing off.  We're heading home at the crack of dawn.

Have a safe trip home Nancy.

Page 38 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 36 37 38 39 40 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use