Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 23 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,259
Points 28,470
Agnes replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:05 PM

What fun you are having! Love Gini's glasses.

Agnes in NW Ontario

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,458
Points 361,907
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:05 PM

MNnancy:
Forgot to mention that Nana is learning to knit at this retreat.  Is there a "Knitters Club of America"?

Cool. I'm learning to knit as well. My grandmother taught me a long time ago but I never got the hang of it. I'm making a scarf and some socks. I also want to try a hat.

I'm taking a couple Craftsy classes.

Ravelry.com is an online community for knitters and crocheters. I used to do a lot of crochet before I discovered quilting.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:06 PM

Darlene is showing us how to chenille.  We'll post more progress later.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,458
Points 361,907
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:10 PM

MNnancy:
The girls are having fun dressing Gini. The cardinal earrings and finger pincushion are from Barbara.

Cool sunglasses and the earrings are really cute. Gini you make a great model.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:22 PM

Mary your mystery quilt looks great! I love the stars and the various shades of red you used.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,342
Points 46,405
Angele replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:39 PM

Nice to see everyone having fun. Oh and all the goodies bought.  I'm sure I could use each and every bit of fabric, wool even the quilting tracers and the book! Everything tools great.

Gini, its nice to see how well the girls are taking care of you. The earrings and finger pincushion look good. Now I love the sunglasses you got from Gretchen. Where can you find such fun sunglasses?  

Im thinking...two years and I'll be able to look at all these retreats and go to at least one!  Then I'll enjoy every moment.  Now I'm going to make supper and then se.

Gini, thank you so much for the FaceTime with everyone! I just got home at the same time as the snow! And then the best treat...your call came!

as for the knitters, it's great fun. I find it relaxing. Socks and mittens are a bit harder but with a good book and patience... Everything comes out great!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977

What is up with you girls, your being way to quiet

[Ava, Missouri

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Deb finally finished a top. Yeh for her! Isn't it cute?

• | Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 550
Points 8,685
Joyce replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:59 PM

Marie that is wonderful.  I will pray for everyone especially the mom & baby.

Joyce

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,458
Points 361,907
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 8:07 PM

Elaine Phillips:
Deb finally finished a top. Yeh for her! Isn't it cute?

Nice work Deb.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977

Deb, turned out beautiful

[Ava, Missouri

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 550
Points 8,685
Joyce replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 8:16 PM

Nana, Barbara, Bonita & eveyone, love all the fabric & things you bought.  Very pretty colors.  Nana you are a great model they ladies fixed you up good. ha  Nana I knit a little too.  I make dish cloths and that is about it now.  Small projects I can take with me most places.  Sure love all the quilt tops & runners & wall hangings.  Everyone is sooo talented and getting lots done while having fun.  I think that is just great.  I love the little chicken pin cushions.  They are so colorful.  Have a great evening & day tomorrow.  Barbara I hope your legs go down and stop hurting.  Maybe the rest will help a lot.  Is there anything you can prop the up on while sewing?

Joyce

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 8:48 PM

hI ,ALL  MY LEGS ARE DOING BETTER TODAY GOT A GOOD NIGHTS REST , w WE have had a really good day , so much fun and productivity ,we all did some walks some shopping ,and a group of us went out for seafood at Starving Marvins and had crab legs crawfish ,boiled shrimp and black berry cobbler , some of the gals even had frog legs  they were ripping right thru dinner   LOl.. now were all back except for Thea ,she took her birthday boy out to play pool .  its been a little quite cause we are all doing something . WE just finished up a Skype session with Wendy ,and had a good talk .. So hope you all are enjoying the retreat we are ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 8:50 PM

More projects are coming in...

Karla completed another colorful quilt.  There are no curved seams in this design.

And then I noticed the blocks above Bonita's.  Those belong to Barbara.

This is Thea's Tree of Life!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 293
Points 4,535
Mary789 replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 8:55 PM

All the projects you all are making are terrific!  Love the "Madams of Missouri" group picture!!! 

Page 23 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use