Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 22 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 1:46 PM

Oh, Maire, OMG!. YOU are going to be a great grandma. How exciting is that??? Oh, we need pictures. Oh, WOW!

Mary, pretty quilt.

Thea how are you feeling? Hope your pain is at a manageable level. I haven't seen pics of you all bundled up with quilt, and a heating pad. Thanks be to God.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077

I'm home.  missed all you before i got out of Branson,   thought about turning around, but i knew i had put on my last pair of clean undies this morning, so came on home.

I will see you all again Wed or Thurs.  

so quiet here, miss ya'll

Barbara and Gini, i wont forget my hair cutting things

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,606
Points 52,025
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:23 PM

OMG Marie, That is great.  Hurry,hurry,      Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:28 PM

While some of our group are out supporting the economy of Branson, some of the rest of us went out to soak up the warm sun and stretch our legs.  Here are some sites we saw. We couldn't talk Ruth Ann into scrambling up into King Kong's arms.  It would have made a great picture.  (I'll bet Leslie would have done it.)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077

Nancy, you girls look wonderful.    Ruthann if Nancy and i could shimmie up on that horse, i dont see why you couldn't have done the same with king kong lol

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,975
Points 368,777
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:32 PM

Barbara:
HI all ,sorry i missed the skype request , I retired early to my room to get my legs up ,they were aching and swollen ,so need some elevation time for the legs, they are still little sore this morning ,but not as bad as last evening.

Hi Barbara,

hope you're better. I saw your Skype call this am and tried to answer but we were disconnected. I hope to connect later this evening after I get my dinner. Probably in another half hour. I'm at work so that is subject to my patient load. My schedule is done so it's just the ED to contend with.

Too bad Leslie had to go but it was nice seeing her.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,975
Points 368,777
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:32 PM

MNnancy:
Sometimes Gremlin stunts aren't discovered until later in the day.  Leslie discovered one of her cats has a new embellishment.

I love the whiskers on that kitty. Hopefully he gets to keep them.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,975
Points 368,777
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:35 PM

Marie:
OMG, OMG, it's happening, the baby is coming, they left for the hospital an hour ago!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to be a great gramma!  Going to Boston, will send pics as soon as I can!  Oh my, oh my, oh my!

Woo hoo Marie!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,975
Points 368,777
Kris replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:35 PM

MNnancy:
Here's another!  Mary completed a mystery quilt from her guild.

I love it Mary. Pretty fabrics. WTG

The QCA website gremlins are getting me today. Errors again.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077

Mary, your quilt looks wonderful, when i left you were frogging

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 4:08 PM

Some of the shoppers are back.  Here are a few of the purchases...

• Nana:

Judy T. tried to wrestle these from her hands.

The next is for a baby quilt.

• Barbara:

(oops, sorry about the face blur, Barbara)

• Karla:

Karla will have fun with the "pops" and her new book!

Waiting for a few others to get back.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 4:13 PM

Forgot to mention that Nana is learning to knit at this retreat.  Is there a "Knitters Club of America"?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 4:45 PM

More shoppers are back!

• Mary:

Wait til you see the blocks she's going to use with these solids.

• Elaine

She was able to maintain self control at the quilt shop and simply purchased backing fabric.  Did we mention there's a wine tasting room in town?

• Gini:

She found some fabrics that go with other projects currently under construction.

• Bonita:

Table mate Karla is eyeing that colorful batik!  Watch out, Bonita!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 4:50 PM

Have you noticed that there is a avatar gremlin?

A  person started a forum named Fabric, Fabric, Fabric today. You probably saw it. After that the avatars disappeared.

I went in and took my name off my profile. Took out my bio, too. Of course, if this person is not legit, it was probably too late. I hope they are legit as I sure would like some of that fabric. But how many 92 y.o. ladies do you know that have 700 yards of fabric to get rid of??

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 4:50 PM

The girls are having fun dressing Gini. The cardinal earrings and finger pincushion are from Barbara.

The sunglasses are from Gretchen.  Can you see what's printed on the lenses?

• | Post Points: 35
Page 22 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use