Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 20 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:23 AM

HI all ,sorry i missed the skype request , I retired early to my room to get my legs up ,they were aching and swollen ,so need some elevation time for the legs, they are still little sore this morning ,but not as bad as last evening. Right now no one is up but me and I can see the gremlin has been at work ,I do have pictures to share ,just have not gotten them downloaded yet. Everyone is having such a good time ,and the production has been marvelous . I'm not just real sure what is planned for today .I do know that we are gonna hit the shops sometime here soon.

As you all probably know Carol dropped in for a visit yesterday ,what a sweetheart , she is . really enjoyed meeting her and hope she had a great time here ,maybe next time she can stay with us for the whole retreat . It is just omuch fun meeting and spending time with everyone , If you have never attended a retreat  you must do so this year some  where they are such good fun.

Lat night some of us went for Thai food ,It was my first experience ,I must adimit what i ate was wonderful . I had a garlic seafood ,so mine was not as spicy as what some of the others ate but it was good I would eat this food again.

WEll ,I'm going to let you go ,I 'll try and write more later today,  Just wnat to thank Nancy ,and all the other gals for thier great reporting.  They are really doing a fantastic job.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 3,470
Star replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 6:06 AM

You ladies are having too much fun. I am really enjoying all the pictures, stories and great quilts. I'm very jealous, maybe next year. I'm going to check out the dates for the Smoky Mtn retreat and check my work schedule.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:

MNnancy:

Hey, Maggie, this horse is just our size!

Nancy, just too funny!  

The quilts were fabulous and the work areas nice and MNnancy looks right at home on Silver, but I got to say, Leslie, I like the way you think! LOL

xoxoxo,

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 6:32 AM

MNnancy:

Gini exclaimed, "You finished another one?  You are a crazy woman putting us all to shame!"

Beth replied, "Well it really helps when you cut all the pieces ahead of time."

Beth, that would look perfect on my breakfast bar in my kitchen. I love the sunflowers!!!!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 6:45 AM

Erin:

Oh Nana I love this...is it the X's and O's? 

Everyone is cracking me up, ya'll are so funny!   I'm watching the Amish Mafia, thinking about the Amish retreat in Ohio this summer...lol   Tomorrow if they get my internet hooked up I'll be able to keep up with posts and pictures. I may even try to skype or facetime if anyone wants. 

Have fun (like you need my blessing or advice..lol) and DON'T feed the gremlin!!! :D

MNnancy:

Nana says, "Three blocks done, eight to go."  

(Darn, this picture definitely does not do justice to the colors.)

Erin, there still 3 places left to sign up for the Amish retreat in June. I would really love to have you there.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,449
Points 47,720
Angele replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 6:53 AM

Very cute Beth!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,449
Points 47,720
Angele replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:06 AM

Barbara I hope your legs will be better today.  Maybe you need to get up and walk around more often.  I know that I usually forget, and get kinks in my knees.  I Skyped with Thea last night. It was so much fun to see everyone. Thea said some of you were out for the night.  Tonight I'm hoping to be able to FaceTime with Gini. I hope to see you there.  Have a great day. Enjoy all the beautiful people around you.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,449
Points 47,720
Angele replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:11 AM

Cute picture!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:22 AM

Headlines Branson:

The Early Bird Gets the Gremlin!

Nothing escapes the sharp eye of Quilter Diana.  After making fourteen rounds of the sewing room at Stonecastle Hotel and Quilting Center, she paused to hold the comforting hand of Sir SewsALot.  He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Look, I have something for you in my gauntlet."

She gasped with surprise as she reached in and felt the wiggly furriness of our little gremlin.  Everyone cheered except the mischievous critter himself.  Sir SewsALot was rewarded with a big kiss from Diana.

Sorry, Leslie, your knight in shining armor may have saved the surprise for you had you not been slumbering past sunrise.

Diana is now patiently awaiting her finder's fee from the head gremlin.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:35 AM

Overheard in the sewing room...

Karla muttered as she passed her station, "Part of my quilt top is missing, but I'm going for breakfast before I look into it."

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:42 AM

Hey, I need my coffee!!!  I can't function without my morning coffee!  Who stole my mug?

Liz, you scoundrel!  You hid it behind your bag.  Don't try to pass that off as a Gremlin deed.  I saw the shifty look in your eye!

Ahhh, now I'm fully caffinated and can start my day!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 23,965
Susie replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:44 AM

I am so loving the antics of the group!  The work you are showing is wonderful, as are the friendships that are evident.

Maybe next year I can make it to one of the big retreats!  Crossing my fingers and saving my pennies.  For now, I will just enjoy it vicariously.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:52 AM

Thea, and Diana, you both have my Skype name (?) would one of you include me in the fun?? I will be home all evening.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:02 AM

Dang, the chickens flew the coop!  Everyone is trying to round up her own particular hen this morning.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 293
Points 4,535
Mary789 replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:05 AM

Such fun, Such fun you gals are having!  It's terrific that your quilts are getting made.  I love those SUPER CUTE  chicken pin cushions!!

Page 20 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use