Top 10 Posters

MARAUDING IN MISSOURI

Page 8 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 871 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,383
Points 360,857
Kris replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:39 PM

MNnancy:
Here is what Darlyne is working on.  She started this at the Smoky Mt. retreat and didn't like it then, but now that she's further along, she likes it again.  Someone who loves purple and green said she'd be happy to take it off Darlyne's hands.  Now who could that be?

I like it. I wonder who would be willing to take it. LOL

MNnancy:
Here's another quilt Elaine has been working on for a while.  I love her appliqued figures!

That's awesome Elaine. I love it. 

MNnancy:
Nana brought along an embroidery project.  She's using perle cotton which really makes her stem stitch stand out.

Such beautiful work. Great Job Nana.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:48 PM

Gini,

I love your hummingbird block, I love hummingbirds.

Nana, your stem stitch embroidery looks very complicated glad its you and not me.

The Noah quilt is wonderful, and Darlenes quilt with the Appliqued wild west on it is fabulous (is that a pattern or did you invent it yourself).

For anyones quilt ive missed im sorry they are all fantastic, im playing catch up this morning since its 5.45 am here.

The sewing room looks incredible with so much space i am green with envy.

So glad that most of you have got there okay and hopefully by the time you read this everyone will be there.

Thank you to all the reporters who have taken pictures and posted it means so much to us.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,470
Points 24,110

France's, actually that Wild West quilt is mine. Part of it is a pattern and some I made up. All the settings are my  own invention. Thanks for the compliment.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:33 AM

Elaine Phillips:

France's, actually that Wild West quilt is mine. Part of it is a pattern and some I made up. All the settings are my  own invention. Thanks for the compliment.

Elaine,

It is truly wonderful, you are so talented.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:59 AM

Thank you!! Yes, I did win an award.......the "Got It Done" personal award!!  Wheeee! .....and on to the next one!!!!!! We are having so much fun....the ladies are awesome, talented, and so NICE.....and I haven't found one gremlin yet!!  It's 12:54 and I am in bed.....but there are some busy gals still going strong!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 1:44 AM

SoBuzy:
We are having so much fun....the ladies are awesome, talented, and so NICE.....and I haven't found one gremlin yet!!  It's 12:54 and I am in bed.....but there are some busy gals still going strong!

Oh, oh!  SuBuzy.  12:54 and you are in bed?  And you left the gremlins in the sewing room unattended?  You know Cinderella's coach turned into a pumpkin, what do you think happens to those night owls?

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 282
Points 26,280

Elaine, beautiful show and tell.

You are quite the artist.

Keep up the great work.

Hope you and sister Mary are enjoying your time and that the gremlins don't alter any of your wonderful creations.

Darlene

from Western New York

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 506
Points 7,955
Joyce replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:21 AM

Good Morning everyone.  All the quilts are beautiful, I'm overwhelmed just looking at them.  But I love it.  Thank you for posting all the pictures of the quilts and everyone.  It looks like such fun.  You are inspiring me to get busy just looking at all the photos.  Have fun (which sure looks like everyone is).  How long does the retreat last?  Is it just the weekend or all week? 

It is nice to see faces to connect with some of the names we chat with.  Bontia hid half her face behind that lovely quilt. ha  I'm still trying to figure out who Barbara is.  Have a fun and Blessed Day.

Joyce

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,327
Points 46,255
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:24 AM

Glad everyone is there... Let the fun begin!

Elaine your Noah's Ark quilt is beautiful.  And all the details in your appliqués, no wonder it took you so long! The western theme quilt you are working on is going to be stunning too.  Talk about patience and perseverance!

Darlene that purple and green quilt....great!  I love the secondary blocks it makes.  Purple is not top of my list but I'm learning to love it more and more!

Nana your redwork is stunning.  I love all the details in it. 

PI really like how you are set up.  The last quilting weekend I went to, the tables were scattered around the room, and there you had to move around so much to get to see everyone!  This is fun.  I can almost hear the buzz of conversation all the way up here.....in Canada! Lol

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,465
Points 49,915
Ginny replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:42 AM

Wow, Elaine that is a very impressive undertaking.  Your Noah's quilt is beautiful.   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,465
Points 49,915
Ginny replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:44 AM

Nana,  Your embroidery is beautiful.   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,465
Points 49,915
Ginny replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:46 AM

Oh my goodness Elaine, your other appliqued quilt of the wild west is fabulous,  Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Karla:

The early birds are here....

You ladies are having way too much fun! So happy for you!

xoxoxo,

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,249
Points 172,978
Marie replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:03 AM

I'm glad you're all there and safe now.  Great pic of Nana and Deb!

I absolutely love your space, nice and big and bright and able to see each other easily.  I recognize a couple of Gremlins from VB, any pranks yet?

Elaine, I love your 40 days and 40 nights, looks like you might be the original tent maker.  :  )  Your applique quilt is stunning!

Darlyne, glad you decided you like your quilt now, very pretty, love the colors.

Nana, I'm loving your embroidery project, will it be the entire alphabet when you're done?

It was so nice to Face Time with Kris, she was sitting in my lap in my very own living room, I could get used to that.

Thanks again, Nancy, for the great pics, makes me feel like I'm there.  BTW, I'll be a GGM by Tuesday.  If Betty doesn't go into labor before then they'll induce her on that day.  Prayers for a healthy baby and an uneventful delivery would be nice, thanks.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:12 AM

Marie:
 BTW, I'll be a GGM by Tuesday.  If Betty doesn't go into labor before then they'll induce her on that day.  Prayers for a healthy baby and an uneventful delivery would be nice, thanks.

Prayers going up, Marie!  We want PICTURES!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 8 of 59 (872 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use