Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 22 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,296
Points 45,850
Angele replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 10:01 PM

Thea that would make me so happy! Being able to Skype with such a wonderful group of ladies would be a great joy! Just let me know when and ill make sure to be here.

drive safely, and I hope you get to relax and enjoy every minute.

As far as Barbara snoring...I'm used to it.  My DH snores and talks in his sleep, so I would feel right at home...hihihi. Unfortunately, (boo hooo sniff sniff) I would loose my job if I wouldn't show for a week! So Barbara can enjoy her room alone.  But in a year, I might just take you up on it!

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,824
Points 352,502
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 1 2013 10:54 PM

gini:

There is wifi here and I have an ipad,  someone will have to figure out how to Skype on it for me.

Gini,

your iPad has Face Time. You can connect with any other iPad or newer Mac users. We should try it sometime. I'll send you my apple ID.

I have Skype also and Sunday would be the best time for me to check in with you all. Not the same as being there but I'll take it.

Lets set up a time.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,149
Points 15,745
Erin replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 12:43 AM

Maggie & Nana so happy ya'll were able to meet up!  Monday between 8 AM and 4 PM my new internet should be set up and I will be

downloading skype and will have wifi also so I can do facetime on the ipad.  Would love to try it out.

I hope you retreaters have a blast--looking forward to lots of stories and pictures! Safe travels to all.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:45 AM

I have skype also. If, those with it there, can each connect to us with it, we could have a nationwide retreat.

Have fun. Lots of picture, please.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:55 AM

.I have met so many wonderful friends online.

Between QCA and my horse club it has been a fantastic medium.  I treasure all my quilting and horse friends.  The world has gotten so much smaller since the internet has opened up so many new avenues of travel.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,296
Points 45,850
Angele replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 10:02 AM

I have an iPad also but have never used FaceTime and I don't know how.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 10:14 AM

Angele, since I have a laptop and wifi, I can't help you with that. Perhaps someone else with an IPad can. Shoot, I am not really sure what an IPad even is. I think it might be, that little bitty laptop kinda thing, that some at Church use for their Bible, now.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,824
Points 352,502
Kris replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:00 AM

Angele,

if you're still here and have a few minutes send me PM and we can try it. Just click my name and start a conversation. I accept messages from everyone so no need for a "friend" request if we're not already "friends".

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use