Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean Posted: Tue, Feb 26 2013 10:44 AM

Hippity, Hippity, Hop on over to the Easter theme fabric swap.  Fabric should be fun and reminds you of Easter (bunnies, jelly beans, chicks, crosses, etc.)  This is the first time I am hosting a swap, so please bear with me.  I will do my best to make this a simple, painless swap.  Look forward to sharing.

DETAILS:

• This will be a layer cake swap (10 inch squares).
  • Fabrics should be 100% cotton and an Easter theme.
  • Up to 20 participants.
  • Fabric requirement depends on the number of participants, but the maximum fabric requirement will be 1.5 yards each of 2 fabrics (so 3 total yards).
  • Anyone wanting to sign up for 2 spots is welcome to do so.  IF you opt for 2 spots, please send 4 different fabrics instead of 2 fabrics. 

DATES (All Fridays):

• Swap close date:  March 1 Up to 20 participants may join or leave up to this date, but after this date, no participants will be allowed to join or leave the swap.
  • Swap mail date:  March 15.  Mail your fabric to me on or before this date.  I'll PM you with my address on or before March 1.
  • Swap return date:  March 22.  I will mail the swapped fabrics back to you on this date.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Cut 10 inch squares of 2 fabrics.  Fold them together in sets of 2 - you'll have up to 20 sets of 2 - each set having one of each fabric.
  2. Put your fabric in a ziplock and I'll return it to you in a ziplock.
  3. Include an postage paid envelope for me to return fabrics to you..

Questions?  Comments?  Concerns?  Don't hesitate to let me know.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use