Newbie in New Hampshire

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 24 Replies | 9 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 70

Hi,

I live in the Concord NH area and also have found a new passion for quilting. I am in my mid 20s and have been looking for a group to join as I also haven't met anyone else.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:40 PM

Hi Amanda, welcome, glad you good join us.  You'll enjoy it here, I'm sure.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 112
Points 1,975

Susan :

Welcome, Builtaquilt ! If you dont mind me asking, what is your name???

My name is Marie :)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 112
Points 1,975

amanda_bond:

Hi,

I live in the Concord NH area and also have found a new passion for quilting. I am in my mid 20s and have been looking for a group to join as I also haven't met anyone else.

Hi Amanda - welcome to the site! My name is Marie. I live above the notch where any fabric store is at least between 1 and 2 hrs away. You're so lucky to have so many options to buy from that are close! Have you started any quilts yet? I'd love to correspond with you, we could learn together. This site is super fantastic for information and wonderful folks. As I said in my original post my first project is a cathedral quilt but is currently on the back burner. So much work, not a bunch of technique building there, and is only going to be a throw blanket. So I started a scrap quilt for my queen size bed that looks similar to this. And I've joined the BOM quilting bee on this site. Well, I could ramble on for like ever so you could email me if you want! msmauclair@gmail.com

Toodles !

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,952
Points 368,312
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:52 PM

Welcome Amanda.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 10:19 AM

Hi Marie, welcome from another Marie!  Enjoy your time with us, this is a great group!

Millbury, MA

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 70

I sent you an email :-) my email is amanda@mokon.net

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Apr 29 2013 9:35 AM

Welcome Amanda, great people on this site, I think you'll like it here.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
PacoBoy replied on Wed, May 1 2013 11:47 AM

Melissa Halpain:

Well welcome Ibuiltaquilt. You will love it here. Everyone is so nice here. Just FYI - I passed probation over 8 years ago. Thank goodness I don't listen to my husband when he talks about my fabric collection. We could always go out to his garage and talk about his collectionsssss. Can't wait to see pictures.

Hi Ibuiltaquilt and everyone else. I have been quilting for about two years and I have a nice stash. My husband also thinks I have more than enough, and since we can only get one car in our five car garage I empathize with you. This is my first post, but I have been reading lots on the site! 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,258
Points 112,745
Linny t replied on Wed, May 1 2013 5:39 PM

Welcome, PacoBoy!

Linny T

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use