Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,347
Points 242,037
Thea replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 8:07 AM

MzA - we all need to vent sooner or later - just get it off our backs and it helps so much!  my offer will stand though if you want me to add a border to your quilt.  I will not rescind it.  

I, too, hope that lessons are learned by all from every adventure that we take on - if we aren't learning we are stagnating and I don't think that that is what God wants any of us to do.  He truly teaches me each and every day and i just keep hoping that I become better.  

I know that I have made tons of mistakes over my life and for those that I have hurt I hope that they will know that I am sorry for it and have learned from my mistakes and for those mistakes that i inadvertently made and am unaware of - I hope that I learn from those too.

I was telling Barbara the other day that the hardest group to get along all the time is a group of women - we are care givers and want to fix every situation so we try harder and we hold other women to those same standards and sometimes we just speak out and let it all hang out and regret it just as soon as the words are out of our mouths - Men do this so well - they say it and go on... women digest it  - go over it left and right back and forth and hold it in... I know I do - and then I get that feeling from the Lord that all is okay and that I can let him have it.

My cat just cracked me up and I totally lost my train of thought... I have my Caterwauling quilt laying across my couch and there is a cat in the middle of it and my real cat just attacked that cat.  Mishka who would normally be outside right now is housebound because of the huge winter storm that we had go through here - so he is playing through out the house...

So beause i have completely lost my train of thought - I will just say this " Dear Lord - please hold all of my quilter friends in your hands today - hold them up and ease their hearts and any hurt feelings.  Let them know that they are loved and cared about and warm them up with your Love today!  Amen!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 8:38 AM

AMEN! LIfe is too short to hold a grudge or a hurt. Let go, and let God.

And, have a wonderful, quilty day. ;D

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:04 AM

Avis,  Thea is such a sweetheart,  believe me you should let her finish your center , I promise you will not be sorry .She does fantastic work .  I to hope we can all get past this issue and go on, I'm now the moderator for the RR and I hope to do the best I can.   Very happy to hear you got a job,  I'm so glad I"m retired .LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,717
Points 38,350
ls2116 replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:06 AM

Absolutely I will do another when I can afford.  After glitch with PO i read something ... I probably cut fab wrong didn't know there was a standard for making layer  hope all was ok with my cut.  I know post elsewhere on this just pm me so I can learn.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:26 AM

Is ,I didn't see anything worng with your cuts ,You did good .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 3:25 PM

avis, ihope you continue with QCA, there are some wonderful quilters on here and mostly we have a lot of fun. 

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use