Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,709
Barbara Posted: Tue, Feb 12 2013 11:12 AM

Hi all ,I need for all of those who are coming to the Branson retreat to go to the group page and see if there is anything you can bring .We are in desperate need of some table lifters.

I need everyone who has not sent in their  money to please get it to me this week I have to get it mailed to the hotel.

If there are last minute members who would like to attend this retreat , I sitll have some opening . We really have alot of fun at these retreat and being in Branson it is so close to alot of folks here in the mid west.  WE are staying in a beautiful hotel ,and will have a very large confrence roomfor our sewing. ther is also a pool and I think there is a hot tub. .and the price is really good . So there is still time if you would like to attend.

thanks all

Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,499
Points 48,285
Angele replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 11:22 AM

I so wish I could go Barbara.  In two years....in two years.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,224
Points 16,470
Susan replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 11:36 AM

Oh, Barbara, I wish I could be there, Im so envious of all of you, but happy ,too, for all of you . Hope you have a wonderful time together.  Send lots of pics to us back here.   Susan

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:23 PM

Angele:
I so wish I could go Barbara.

Me too Barbara...two years....two years......God willing.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805
Debbie-do replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:31 PM

If my boss cancels his trip to Hawaii that week, I'll be there!! 

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 4:26 PM

Debbie, what can we do to help?  How about if we send him a letter saying the Publisher's Clearinghouse announcers are scheduled to come to his house on March 3?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805
Debbie-do replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 4:52 PM

He really has earned this vacation but Branson is going to be fun and FRANCES will be there!!  Maybe you all could take a field trip to San Antonio!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:41 PM

Sadly, Frances is not coming.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805
Debbie-do replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 11:47 PM

Oh boo.  What a shame.  I thought there were plans being made involving beetroot cake and champagne.  What happened?

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 7:42 AM

We'll be toasting her "over the pond."

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 766
Points 10,049
Rhonnie replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 10:21 PM

Barbara...

I would love to come to my first sew-in retreat *giggles* that would mean new fabrics and notions to buy. Is this something you are hoping to do once a year? I am sorry but that will be right after DH has his shoulder surgery to hopefully fix his rotator cuff. He is so good he told me to sign up and go he would be fine,,,but he won't be able to use his arm for 3-6 weeks according to what we were told last week. I am hoping after 3 he is healed enough to use it some.

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,709
Barbara replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 2:39 AM

Rhonnie, we are hoping to try to alternate this retreat with the one we have in Virgina Beach. this way more folks can be involved . in different part of the country . But it can always be changed ,we will see how this one goes first ,this is the first one we have had at Branson. and since it is centrally located it may become a yearly event ,but NOt sure yet.

Hope hubby heals quick. We had a couple of others that had to drop out because of surgeries that are later this month .   Barbara

OH we have several gals that are bringing thier hubbies,to this retreat,The guys have plans of their own while here. Maybe  he could come with you if you still want to come .. Just a suggestion,we love to have you both.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 5:09 AM

Debbie-do:

He really has earned this vacation but Branson is going to be fun and FRANCES will be there!!  Maybe you all could take a field trip to San Antonio!

Sorry Debbie,

I missed your comment I had to cancel so that my dad wont be on his own, this is one trip i would have given my right arm to make i was so looking forward to meeting all of you and i am truly sorry not to have the chance.

However on the good side they have threatened to toast my with some bubbly stuff and some Beetroot cake, however i do have to point out that the Beetroot cake wasnt as nice as the Pineapple and Courgette cake.....oh Courgettes to you lot Zucchinis.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use