Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 161 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 159 160 161 162 163 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,784
gini replied on Sun, May 19 2013 8:46 PM | Locked

marie, have you contacted admin about this?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,784
gini replied on Sun, May 19 2013 8:46 PM | Locked

about CC?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, May 19 2013 10:29 PM | Locked

Patti:

Wow Nancy.  That sounds like quite a dinner.  Are you cooking for us at the Oregon coast retreat in Oct.?

I'll be there to sew, but we could probably talk my cooking partner into cooking for us.  I think we have a kitchen in our lodging space.  Any requests?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, May 19 2013 10:35 PM | Locked

Jacy:
I couldn't find CC's post where she showed her toothberry beads, it seems to have disappeared. I think it was on the same day all those pranksters were on here. Do you think she could have accidentally gotten banned along with all of those guys? 

I'm so relieved I'm not the only one who lost CC.  I even emailed Nana to ask her to message CC for me to ask if she had somehow blocked me from seeing her messages.  I thought maybe I had hurt her feelings or something.

I can't see any of her past messages - it's like she's never been here.  I'll bet they did get her mixed in with the pranksters the other day.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,422
Points 40,360
Mimi replied on Mon, May 20 2013 5:48 AM | Locked

MNnancy:
 I'll bet they did get her mixed in with the pranksters the other day.

I hope Admin can do something about this soon.  We all are missing CC.

On another note, Pam Bono is selling off her personal stash.  Lots of Hoffman's, tone on tones and batiks.  She's moving to a new home.  The fabrics look to be $8.95 a yard if you're interested.  http://pamsclub.com/fabrics will take you to the pages.  Have lots of fun while I'm at work.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,265
Points 173,178
Marie replied on Mon, May 20 2013 9:02 AM | Locked

gini:
marie, have you contacted admin about this?

No I haven't Gini.  I just sent an email to CC asking how she wanted to handle this and I'm waiting for an answer from her.  We'll get this straitened out, I promise.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,326
Points 27,965
Marsha-SM replied on Mon, May 20 2013 9:25 AM | Locked

Jacy:

I couldn't find CC's post where she showed her toothberry beads, it seems to have disappeared. I think it was on the same day all those pranksters were on here. Do you think she could have accidentally gotten banned along with all of those guys? 

I haven't been able to find ANY of CC's posts.  I figured that she mistakenly ended up in the "MESS" - I wasn't on here for over a week, so missed all the "FUN".  Come back soon, CC.  I was able to see some posts I hadn't deleted from email, so saw a few of CC's posts that way.  I usually access the earliest email, then read the rest on here and delete the emails as a group without opening them.  I guess I have to check at least some of them in email form to catch the posts that "dissappear".  I saw a few as quotes in other posts, but the picture of the toothy smiles didn't come through on my computer.  Luckily, I hadn't deleted that one yet. 

CC, I love them!!!!  Wish I had the time, patience, and steady hands to try that.  We played with glass as kids with our father's help - bunsen burner and glass "straws" - no color but still lots of fun!  Wish I had saved some of our wierd creations, but didn't think they were so wonderful then.  I guess they got remelted into something else.  That was about 60 years ago or more!!!  I used to have a collection of glass animals that I displayed on a small round mirror when I was a teenager, but don't know where they have gotten to.  I know my oldest daughter had them for a while - she loves glass and we used to occasionally add to her collection when she was home.

Sprout has HAIR!!  He is looking so grown up now!  Treasure these years - they fly by so fast!  Our 10 month old greatgrandson is trying to walk alone now!  Where did the time go?

Marsha - Western New York

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,503
Points 50,705
Ginny replied on Mon, May 20 2013 9:30 AM | Locked

Well, my plans have changed already this morning.  I just went out to pot up some cat mint that a friend is looking for and the rain drops started.   Guess our weatherman was right.  He said it would start probably around 10 am today.  He was spot on.  Now, shall I sew the rod pockets into my new bedroom curtains or finish cutting the 10" squares for the quilt that I am starting.  Both need to be done and they will need the same color thread for both.   Hmmm, think I will finish cutting the squares, then move onto sewing.     Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Mon, May 20 2013 10:53 AM | Locked

Ginny, we're enjoying some rain, too.  The slow soaking-in kind.  It started last evening and is predicted to last most of the day.  Good-bye fire warnings, hello grass mowing!  The trees need a good, long drink after a very dry autumn.  All the snow we had doesn't help them much as most of it melts and runs off before the ground has thawed.

So house cleaning and entertaining and post-cleanup are done....  dog walk was shortened.....  can't garden....   I guess it's a SEWING DAY!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,503
Points 50,705
Ginny replied on Mon, May 20 2013 1:11 PM | Locked

That's so funny Nancy. that is just what I was anticipating, but  it didn't really rain at all, just sprinkles for 1/2 hour and then the sun was back out.  I guess we are supposed to get the real stuff this evenlng, at least that is what it looks like now.     Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,545
chocake2 replied on Mon, May 20 2013 2:39 PM | Locked

WHoooHoo! I'm Ba-a-ack!!!!! 

Thanks Marie. I don't know what you did, but it worked.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Mon, May 20 2013 2:56 PM | Locked

chocake2:

WHoooHoo! I'm Ba-a-ack!!!!! 

Thanks Marie. I don't know what you did, but it worked.

CC, exactly where DID you go?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Mon, May 20 2013 3:28 PM | Locked

Welcome back, CC, glad everything got straightened out.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Mon, May 20 2013 3:32 PM | Locked

Barbara, how close is Thea to all of this tornadic devastion?  Haven't seen her online in a couple of days and know she reported a tree falling on her house.  Have you had contact with her?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,422
Points 40,360
Mimi replied on Mon, May 20 2013 3:43 PM | Locked

So glad you are back CC.  We were missing you something awful. 

Page 161 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 159 160 161 162 163 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use