Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 123 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 121 122 123 124 125 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 1:58 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:

Packing for a quilt retreat...

helper kitty... check

Awww, Deb.  Helper kitty is telling you something.   I feel like my pets  talk to me all the time -- and never say a word.  My Lab, Annie is a chatterbox.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 2:01 AM | Locked

One member and 95 guests online?!?  

Come on. ... Sign up ... it's free.

Use Google Chrome (that's a free download too).

Then make some posts -- just click on "Quick Reply" under the last post in the topic and it will give you a box to write in.  

All free and doesn't hurt a bit.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 2:06 AM | Locked

I guess Google Chrome translates automatically.  

If I was fluent in another language, I would try it.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 2:16 AM | Locked

gini:

Doggone, I'm good.   I got as far in the directions as taking out all the screws, when I got kicked off.   After taking a bit of a break to fume, I went back to it and was able to figure it out on my own.   It also showed me that the last guy who worked on it Didn't't have a clue how to service these machines.   It now purrs, quietly and so far, knock on wood, it is sewing perfectly.

Gini -- I'm very impressed that you put it back together on your own.  YEA Gini!     

(applause)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,528
Points 31,105
Diana replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 7:15 AM | Locked

Good Morning Gang,   Well, yesterday was interesting and now for today.  I'm hoping to get DH home from hospital today.  He had surgery yesterday and had a scare.  As he was taken to recovery, he started to go into respiratory arrest.  I'm glad I was not in there yet or I would have been pretty scared.  They think it was some kind of allergic reaction and they took blood to try to determine what it was.  He came thru it but they decided to keep him overnight at least.  I took a baby quilt with me to hand sew the binding and got 1 side all done.  May take it back and continue to work on it until they spring him.  I don't think I want to go thru another day like yesterday.  Got home late and crashed into bed.  Now for a second cup of coffee.

Diana in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,630
Points 52,280
Ginny replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 7:28 AM | Locked

Wow, Diana,  I am glad they caught it and could do something about it.  My daughter has had that happen to her twice and they don't know what caused it, her throat swelled and everything even though she still ha the breathing tube in.  She has been through tests but they haven't figured out what caused it yet.  I hope they were able to completely remove your husbands bladder tumor and that no further treatment is needed .  I think some extra prayers are needed for you guys today.--- I'm on it.   Ginny

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 484
Points 9,175
Jan replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 8:16 AM | Locked

Fabric space...look closely at the pink cat collar.  Attached to it is a culred up sleeping black cat. Think I could convince her to move....

Jan

Debbie I have one of those "helper" kitties too. 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 9:19 AM | Locked

ahh, I want a helper kitty!  Too bad DH is allergic.  Also have found that cats think log walls are for climbing and scratching.  They can do a lot of damage.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 9:49 AM | Locked

Gini, I have your addy and will be sending my Featherweight your way, you go girl!  

Would you be willing to share that site with me, maybe I could do it for myself.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 10:30 AM | Locked

Patti,

Forgive me for asking but what kind of house do you have that has log walls (sorry being in the UK log walls is not something we have much of).

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 11:56 AM | Locked

Marie:

Gini, I have your addy and will be sending my Featherweight your way, you go girl!  

Would you be willing to share that site with me, maybe I could do it for myself.

Perhaps Gini could give you instructions for fitting your needle in your machine. :-))

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 12:52 PM | Locked

Frances, I guess you'll never let me live that one down!  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 1:09 PM | Locked

Diana hope you have managed to get DH home safe. Good job he was in recovery when it happened the safest place. You take care of you too. xx

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 845
Robin Martin replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 1:13 PM | Locked

My niece is coming over today and we are starting her first quilt.  She is addicted to it already.  It's nice to have someone to share my passion.  I went to Joann Fabrics last night and picked up a couple of accuquilt cutters.  One is a train.  I think she will go nuts over this as she has a 3 year old son.  I bet she will want to make a quilt of this instead of the red white and blue quilt she has planned.  I will let you know what she picked. Each train car is about 4" so they would make a darling boarder or rows of different colored cars.  So excited to have her come.

Robin-Snohomish, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 1:44 PM | Locked

Marie:

Frances, I guess you'll never let me live that one down!  LOL

But Marie,

I say it with love.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 123 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 121 122 123 124 125 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use