Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 121 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 119 120 121 122 123 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,631
Points 36,945
ls2116 replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:08 PM | Locked

I've been sewing a little and pulling weeds a little they poping up now faster than anything with all the rain we've had. Almost caught up with mq8.  Hope everyone is having great day.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,406
Points 361,182
Kris replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:11 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

Kris:
Try a DO that does manipulations.

Kris, what's a DO?

A Doctor of Osteopathic medicine. Some doctors are MD others are DO. 

DOs receive additional training in hands on medicine and the musculoskeletal system. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,406
Points 361,182
Kris replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:14 PM | Locked

chocake2:
I made these pushpins.

Very pretty.

chocake2:
That warrents some serious consideration, don't you think??

Certainly. I like glass head pins.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 3,875
Gerie replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:33 PM | Locked

Is2116, thanks for your comment on my pillows, Tangled Stars. They are plain pillows, not a quillow. I have made a quillow once, however, I will add it to my gallery. I know this isn't the right way to contact you, but there was no option next to your bio to send you a pm.

Gerie.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540
chocake2 replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 4:14 PM | Locked

Congrats to your GD and team, Jan! That is awesome!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,665
Karla replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 4:33 PM | Locked

Gee, first thing this a.m. I put a pot of beans on to cook, then did a couple loads of laundry, went to the gas station to get gas for the lawnmower (DGS1 used my mower gas in the pickup in my yard that he is fixing up, will be his when he turns 16), mowed 1/2 of the lawn (DH did the other half), pulled a couple of weeds, helped DH fix and readjust the sprinkler system, and then had lunch and frogged another row on the quilt I messed up the other day.  I quit with the yardf work for today, but am thinking about heading to Lowe's to pick up some tomato plants as it is almost May and it should be just about safe enough to plant them now.  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540
chocake2 replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 7:56 PM | Locked

Karla:
thinking about heading to Lowe's to pick up some tomato plants as it is almost May and it should be just about safe enough to plant them now.

LOL I was just thinking that it's almost May and I should be safe to start them now....

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 12:10 AM | Locked

Karla:
to pick up some tomato plants as it is almost May and it should be just about safe enough to plant them now.  

Ha!  I'll be repeating those very same words when June rolls around!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 7:24 AM | Locked

Some of my tomato plants have arrived, the rest wont arrive until next month, then next month i can plant them in the greenhouse, wont get a decent crop without a greenhouse.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 7:26 AM | Locked

I checked my calendar once, then twice, and even a third time....no doctor appointments!!!! I can actually find time to go get my hair cut finally. Physical Therapy has been difficult since I can't stand up straight. So I have to go get measured for a body brace. I've been wearing my back support to help with the back pain and taking pain meds.

I finished Grandson Quinn's birthday quilt last evening and just posted it this morning. I guess I'll work on a quilt for the retreat center project today. One machine in the shop and the other needs to go back to the shop. So that puts me at a stand still for a couple weeks. Might be a good time to start on some of those little wall hangings that require embroidery first. Also a good time to start thinking what I'm making for Christmas for everyone and get started on some of those.

OR it just might be a good day for Indy and I to nap!! Gods blessings to everyone. Hugs.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537
Points 46,655
Debbie-do replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 7:39 AM | Locked

chocake2:

Karla:
thinking about heading to Lowe's to pick up some tomato plants as it is almost May and it should be just about safe enough to plant them now.

LOL I was just thinking that it's almost May and I should be safe to start them now....

My neighbor has big fruit already hanging from hers!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 7:51 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:

chocake2:

Karla:

My neighbor has big fruit already hanging from hers!

We have had so much rain here in Mid MO that you can't get out to plant a thing, the farmers are still waiting to get crops in.  Maybe next week. They claim no rain and back to regular temps.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 8:14 AM | Locked

Frances I have never been to NEC but may think about it this year.

I have a stinking cold and got sent home from work yesterday couldn't get warm. Today I switch between streaming nose and bunged up nose and I am now very sweaty. I reallt need to shake this off as it is only 11 days to DS1 wedding and I really want to feel 100%+. Have done some washing today and a bit of ironing and have started a new quilt top. Well I have cut some squares so its a start!

The weather is getting a bit warmer here which is a good thing.

Hope everyone is doing ok. xxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 8:49 AM | Locked

Lesley,

I hope you feel better soon, its really awful when you feel like crap.

If you get the chance to go to the NEC for the festival of quilts take it, its incredible, worth it for the inspiration but do save up your pocket money because there are lots of places to add to your fabric stash.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,631
Points 36,945
ls2116 replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 1:34 PM | Locked

I had someone from electric co. out to my house this morning because they are suppose to be changing out meter to a smart meter and the guy was here two seconds.  I have five boxes on my house and i think it looks ugly but the guy said they are just exchanging old with new that I would have to call an electrician out .  I thought I did by calling the electric co.

It was actually snowing by my house today guess I'll postpone any yardwork.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 50
Page 121 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 119 120 121 122 123 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use