Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 112 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 110 111 112 113 114 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,272
Points 173,258
Marie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:11 PM | Locked

Leslie, shame on everyone sticking their tongue out at you, I'd never do that!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:24 PM | Locked

Marie:

Donna, my credit card company informed me that they would be sending me a new card with new number because one of the companies I did business with was compromised.  I only order fabric online so it must've been one of them.  I think it's safer when paying with paypal so I'll be doing that from now on.  Sorry for your troubles.

Marie, I have never *** repeat never, ever *** have used this debit card on-line.  This skimming had to have happened in person at a store, restaurant, gas station, etc.

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 4:34 PM | Locked

Marie you are naughty!! lol

Today I had my first personal training session to try and tone up before the wedding. Oh boy will I ache tomorrow. I had a bath when I got home but things are beginning to seize up, I have another session on Thursday so by Friday I could be totally seized up. I just need to get my head round it. I actually enjoyed it as I did feel much better when I did it last time.

I ordered some material when we were in Colorado which has arrived home from The Fat Quarter shop, It;s called Lovely by Debbie Beanes ( RJR fabric) no idea what I am going to make with it but I keep stroking it so that's a start.

Glad you are ok IS hugs to everyone else.

xxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:00 PM | Locked

CC, now i know i am special if Sprout is sending me a rasberry too lol

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:03 PM | Locked

Nancy, those are irises,   i got my hair cut off a couple of weeks ago

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,272
Points 173,258
Marie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:06 PM | Locked

That's even scarier, Donna.  Earlier on, one of the girls had her card # stolen and her card company named one of the quilt shops I frequent online so I just assumed that was the one my company had suspected.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:11 PM | Locked

Marie:

Leslie, shame on everyone sticking their tongue out at you, I'd never do that!

ROFLMAO,   Marie, you are such a sweetheart, taking up for me like this

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,272
Points 173,258
Marie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:12 PM | Locked

Lesley, naughty, not I!  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,272
Points 173,258
Marie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:14 PM | Locked

Leslie, you can always count on me!  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:17 PM | Locked

Marie:

Leslie, you can always count on me!  :  )

OH i know Marie, lol

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 2:15 PM | Locked

Hey! It's not snowing today! It's not blowing today either! In fact it's clear and bright and beautiful! The snow is melting off. I need shades to go outside the sun is so intense reflecting off all of that white.

It took me all mornin' but I finally got DS1's wally layered and my machine set up to start quilting it. Yeah yeah..I know I said I was gonna have it done in time fore his birthday, and then I said I'd have it done in time for his party... Now, I think I'll just be happy to get  it done. LOL

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 2:20 PM | Locked

It's not raining or snowing here either, although I can't say that it's not blowing, but for Nevada these 20 mph winds are just a breeze which we live with all of the time.  Because of this nice weather, I was mandated to go outside and help with the yard work...so I mowed one of the 2 yards after cleaning up after the dog.  Now, I quit as it is lunch time and I have my border ready to put on my Log Cabin Quilt.

So after I eat some lunch, I'm going to put the border on and then take a picture to see what you think...does it need more borders or am I good to go.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 8:08 PM | Locked

It has been raining on and off for several days now. This evening is another night of rain. It is hard for me to get any sewing and quilting done since we keep loosing power and I am afraid to turn on the new machine I just purchased. My new baby is a Janome MC11000 SE and I really do not want to blow it up the first week I own it. I still have my Janome 9000 but I really do not like all the possible tornado warning etc. and with my disabilities I just do not feel well. MS and Bells Palsy with neuropathy tend to act up in storms.  Well thanks for letting me air my grief. I don't usually ever complain.  Just feeling down.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 8:58 PM | Locked

Next time you're at a computer store, or office supply store, look for a UPS - uninterruptible power supply - a battery backup.  They're not that expensive, and they act as a surge protector and allow you to use your sewing machine for a bit of time after the power goes off and allows you to turn off your machine normally without a sudden loss.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:24 PM | Locked

I am in the process of designing a wall hanging, of an American Kestrel, with a horizon behind it.  (have to put something in the back ground) So this afternoon I went on a very long walk.  Problem with those walks is they just keep going, a little bit farther.  Got some good horizon pictures though.  On to the drawing board.  It's going to be applique, and I have the perfect kestrel colors. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 112 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 110 111 112 113 114 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use