Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 105 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 103 104 105 106 107 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,440
Points 23,990
Debbie replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 10:13 PM | Locked

Marie:

I'm adding this to my bucket list

why not call it a wish list?   after all, it things you wish to do... someday!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 1:58 AM | Locked

thanks Ginny.

I also need to lose the 3lb I put on whilst we were away, Thought I had done plenty of exercise averaged 20 miles a day skiing , played golf and walked in a National Park. Still I ate everything I wanted so can't complain. Back on the Weight Watchers plan from today. My eldest son gets married in 3 weeks I have my outfit but not much room for maneuver so need to try and get some exercise in as well. (Shame about having to work it really is such an inconvenience at times!!).

Right onwards and upwards need to organise myself for today's shenanigans.Its 8am here not sure where I am on my time clock yet.

Is hope everything goes ok today will be thinking of you all.

Hope everyone else has a great day.xxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 9:31 AM | Locked

Please send up a prayer for Nan. She has been very, very ill for the past two weeks. The whole fam was sick.

Around here it is sheer joy. At first, DS was horrible, but now he has lightened up and is just a delight. Even will go to church with us Sunday. Then, leaves Mon. aft.  ;{

I have quilting to get done, but, it has just been busy. Made homemade pudding filled donut balls yesterday. Oh, My, they ar,e wonderful. and, it took three of us to get them made. DS fried the balls, I rolled in cinnamon sugar, and Dh and I filled them. I got a pastry tip that was way to big. What a mess it was!! But, they sure were great with my coffee this a.m.

Have a great day.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,262
Points 173,163
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 9:32 AM | Locked

chocake2:

OH dear.. DS1 just suggested the "Bouquet List" . Naturallly I liked it...right up until he said "you know, like thsat lady on 'Keeping Up Appearnces?' Mrs. Bucket."  ....  :S

CC, I don't know that show so can't comment.  Like his "Bouquet List" though.  Only way we're going to meet one another is if we retreat together and that's not going to happen in your case anytime soon.  I've already met Gini at VB and my memories of that trip and meeting all those wonderful people will remain in my mind and heart forever!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,262
Points 173,163
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 9:42 AM | Locked

Debbie, "wish list" is much better so lets leave it at that.  I'm usually not so negative thinking as "bucket list" but I was feeling it that day, sorry.

Today is a good day, going to my GGS's "Full Moon" party.  Maybe some of you know what that is in Asian culture.  That's your homework for the day to look it up, it's very interesting and very "cool".  

Love you guys!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,262
Points 173,163
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 9:45 AM | Locked

Prayers going up for Nan and her family.  Sukochi, glad DS has lightened up and you're having a nice time with him.  Your pudding balls sound yummy, would they ship well?  I can send you my addy.  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,503
Points 50,705
Ginny replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 9:56 AM | Locked

Sukochi,  I am so happy to learn that your time with your son has turned out so great after a rocky start.  Do you think possibly he was holding back because he felt maybe you really couldn't suport his decisions?  I am delighted that things are going well.  Your homemade doughnut holes sound yummy, yummy, yummy.  Eat one for me, please.   Sorry to hear that Nan is feeling so under the weather right now.  Must say a prayer for her to return to health quickly.   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 3:32 PM | Locked

This is SO funny. We went to Fort Mountain to show Bobby the view. This fella (friends with the one in the picture) offered to take a pic of us. Then ,his friend jumped in the picture. So funny  The wind was blowing a gale. Explains my horrible hair day.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 65
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 4:49 PM | Locked

Sukochi they are lovely pics.  ( what some people will do to have their pic taken!) It's lovely to be able to put a face to you at last.

Big hugs for Nan too. Will you keep us updated?

Well a very long day filming at the Cathedral. Up and down like yoyo's. Made a mistake and wore heels. My knees are a bit sore.

This is my best friend Karen and 1 in our morning clothes. ( We look like a pair of Virgin airways stewardesses!)

I'm the one on the left!

This is the afternoon outfits.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,784
gini replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 5:19 PM | Locked

sukochi, great picture of your family.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,784
gini replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 5:21 PM | Locked

lesley, you and karen look beautiful  in your outfits. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,457
Points 361,872
Kris replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 5:32 PM | Locked

Great photos Sukochi and Lesley. Thanks for sharing.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,457
Points 361,872
Kris replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 5:33 PM | Locked

A package came in the mail today from MN Nancy.

THANK YOU!!

It love my new chicken friend. I needed a bit of cheer today.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,503
Points 50,705
Ginny replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 5:59 PM | Locked

Lesley, those are great pictures of you and your best friend Karen.   I just know that you had a great day singing.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,503
Points 50,705
Ginny replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 6:02 PM | Locked

Great pictures Sukochi.  I imagine you guys are going to have a hard time letting your son go back tomorrow.   I sincerely hope that it is a much shorter time until you get together with him again.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 35
Page 105 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 103 104 105 106 107 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use