Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 100 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 98 99 100 101 102 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,481
Points 24,690
Debbie replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 7:46 AM | Locked

CC - forgot to add Cute cake!  what a great idea and I can bet your wrist hurts...

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 0
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,344
Points 28,400
Marsha-SM replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:06 AM | Locked

ls2116:

Thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers.  I guess I'll be going back to being someone that doesn't have much to tell ya.  My FIL passed today not even 5 minutes after family members signed hospice papers.  I'm just too choked up right now.  I don't know if i'll be going with family around to funeral homes.

IS, so sorry to hear about his passing.  I am sure he is much more at peace and out of pain.  The life he has had lately was not what he would have wished it to be.  Imagine my arms around you in a great big hug! 

Please don't dissappear from here.  We need to hear from you and you need the distraction of everyone's chatter here.

Marsha - Western New York

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,400
Points 415,559
gini replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:10 AM | Locked

Is, I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:13 AM | Locked

It's snowing, and just after planting some spring wild flowers yesterday.  But they should make it, they are used to this.

Looks like I will be burning brush and working on my sister's banjo case.  She is visiting this weekend.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,354
Points 174,688
Marie replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:19 AM | Locked

Cute cake CC, hope your wrist is doing better.

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 450
Points 8,565
Jan replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:34 AM | Locked

Is,

Blessed be your heart and God be in the heart of you and your family.  Cry all you need to as God will hold you up.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Jan in Rochester NY

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 10:11 AM | Locked

It's a snow dyeing day!   

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 3:35 PM | Locked

LOL and I thought that was a hand grenade!  Shows what I know...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,108
Points 109,585
chocake2 replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 4:27 PM | Locked

Joni:

LOL and I thought that was a hand grenade!  Shows what I know...

LOL Joni. It is a hand grenade... but I am told that they are sometimes called pine-appes.  *shrug* Whatever it is, it's gone now. I fed the last of it to Gini and Sam. :D

What a treat to get to meet them!!!It's been a very pleasent afternoon. Gini and I had lots to chatter on about and I think Dh and Sam hit it off. They have a lot in common. Hubby is hoping they'll come back through here this summer so he can take Sam fishing, and I think the kids are all smitten. Even Sprout. He's usually friendly with most people, but still a little choosy about who he goes to. One look at Gini and he was holding his arms out to her to be picked up. He has a funny little head bump he reserves for only very special people. Gini got one after less then 5 min!! I've never seen anything like it! 

Alas..it was only after they had left that I remembered that I was supposed to get a picture. I'm sorry MnNancy... It just wasn't meant to be.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,344
Points 28,400
Marsha-SM replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 4:28 PM | Locked

Just found out why I thought there hadn't been much activity on this site.  I just found 350 or more emails in the spam folder!!!  Ever since March 28th most of them have been sorted out as SPAM and much spam has ended up in my inbox!!!  Now I will be catching up on what I may have missed.  When I have been able to get on the site, I have read back to see what I have missed and was surprised to see so many posts I hadn't read.  Now I know WHY!!!!  I just added QCA to my contact list so maybe this won't happen again.  I thought it was already there!  Some posts were getting to inbox but most weren't. 

Marsha - Western New York

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 593
Points 9,410
Joyce replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 7:28 PM | Locked

Is I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL.  I will be praying for you and the family.  I do understand.  Mom passed after being placed on hospice for a day and a half.  I'm struggling with all that and handling all the bills.   

I will be praying as you go to funeral homes that is a hard thing.  God Bless you and the family.

Joyce

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,073
Points 16,460
weezee56 replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 8:20 PM | Locked

Is  I'm so sorry to hear about your DFIL.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,709
Points 38,280
ls2116 replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:58 PM | Locked

Today checked out about 6 different funeral homes.  It was difficult at times but harder for me was going through years of photos I guess its ok for it to be an emotional time.  I want to work on quilting but i'm just feeling kind of empty right now, so putting off til my brain is up to the task.

I think it was Nan ten that has a wedding coming up.  I just went to nieces and she had a photographer along with a large old fashioned photo booth that you could put on novelty items hats lei' scissors and joke up a picture and that went over big at the reception. just a suggestion.

Again thanks everyone for being there to hear me go on about everything I'm calling ya my leaning post.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 65
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 10:27 PM | Locked

Is, thanks for the wedding tip about the photo booth, i just text them and they love the idea.

Keep other ideas coming. We have a yr but somehow i suspect it may be sooner

Nantenn

cleveland, Tn

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 10:34 PM | Locked

Is the photos will become of some comfort to you I am sure. It took me a few months before I could look at recent photos of my Dad. I still have to steel myself sometimes to look at his photo. I was okay looking at old ones and I am sure in time you will be too. Xxxx

Page 100 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 98 99 100 101 102 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use