Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 96 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 94 95 96 97 98 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,196
Points 16,015
Susan replied on Thu, Apr 4 2013 8:18 PM | Locked

Marsha-SM:
Karla, I also got a letter from Fabric Depot. 
                            Marsha, I received a letter, too. They gave me a free fat quarter bundle, gift certificate and 30% off of order. My card was compromised  and did not know it was with them until they notified me. I had already canceled the card, thank goodness. It seems to be getting worse with those hackers out there. I try to stay on top of it now, fortunately my credit union called me when someone wanted to take an International flight and stay at a bogus Marriot in California.  I sure wish there were a safer way to shop on the internet.             Susan

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Thu, Apr 4 2013 10:07 PM | Locked

I use PayPal whenever possible, but after reading Linda's comments, I'm not sure that is safe either.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 12:16 PM | Locked

Marie, your blue/white block is lovely...heh heh, I'm so prejudiced for Blue & White!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,370
Points 174,993
Marie replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 12:22 PM | Locked

Leslie, CC, Gini, Leslie, Weezee, Angele and Joni, thank you for your lovely comments on my fleece quilt and BOM.

Ginny, it's actually for a friends DGD not Tyler this time.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 12:32 PM | Locked

For a VERY SHORT time I looked down my nose at the eggs, bunny, chicks in the Easter Celebration!  No longer, if having an Easter Egg hunt, or whatever gets the children to church to hear the story for which we celebrate, so be it.

My very small town has a church that is growing so fast, and they had an Easter Egg drop from a Helicopter of 20,000 eggs.  It was wonderful all the children who came and stayed for the storytelling, and the parents who participated and joined in with their wee loved ones.

Although I do not belong to this wonderful new church I have loved watching them grow and the way they keep everyone involved and they spread the word daily, touching lives and hearts.  I've been to several Seder dinners and loved hearing the Rabbi giving the message, one of my dearest friends is a Messianic Jew and , wow she and her husband practice all the Jewish Holidays along with the Christian ones. 

I love hearing how everyone celebrates this awesome season and time of year.  I'm so thankful for my many friends who share their love of God with me.  Sometimes my heart is so full I truly feel it's going to burst with love and joy.   Thank you all for sharing!  Spring is a fantastic time of renewal and blessing.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 1:21 PM | Locked

Joni,

Forgive my stupidity but whats a seder dinner.

I love hearing about how everyone celebrates and a Helicopter drop of eggs just makes me smile, its something ive never seen but it must be spectacular to see especially the childrens faces.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 0
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,370
Points 174,993
Marie replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 1:24 PM | Locked

Guess what I've been up to today....................My new baby arrived as I was leaving for dinner last evening!  Isn't she a beauty!  Not sure what I'll name her, maybe Patience like I said before.  I need a few days with her before I'll know.  Any advice on finding the manual for her is appreciated and also where I can buy feet, etc.  She came with 4 specialty feet and only the zipper foot which was in place. She needs cleaning and oiling and airing out.  It must have been stored in a musty cellar.  Has a little rust here and there but I had her running and she purrs like a kitten.  Kitty, Kitten, Kitt,  those are nice names.  hmmm  

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 1:36 PM | Locked

Marie,

Shes lovely, you must be so excited to get her at last, i am green with envy. Enjoy.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,524
Points 50,990
Ginny replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 1:40 PM | Locked

Cute baby, Marie!     Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,082
Points 16,565
weezee56 replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 2:20 PM | Locked

Hi Marie, I'm so glad you got your new baby. She does look different than mine, They did change a few thing over the years. Enjoy your self.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 3:07 PM | Locked

Congradulations, Marie. She's a beauty!

Been down with contagious boogeritous again. This seems to be my year for viral infection. I fight one off and turn around to run head first into another... 

I postponed DS1's birthday party last week because I was just too sick to plan it. He didn't mind as most of his friends were gone over Easter anyway. So Now I am sick again but faced with putting on the party anyway.

Today I am baking his cake and getting the games ready. He's chosen a military theme, so as I type this, I have a hand granade in the oven.  :S

there will be plenty of activity making paratroopers and tossing granades into enemy bunkers, ect... I had planned to outfit our soldiers with  balloon rifles, but alas, my air pump has been abused by the off-spring and no longer works.  Should be an interesting day...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 5:06 PM | Locked

she's a pretty little girl, marie.   how 'bout an exciting name, like flame or razz-ma-tazz, since you will be whipping up some dazzling new projects in no time on her.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 6:02 PM | Locked

I'm sorry you're sick again CC.    Sam and I are going to be in whitefish for a few days, so I was thinking about driving through your lovely town again.  Maybe we'll catch you the next time we are in your area.    I know the party will be wonderful no matter how bad mommy feels.   Get better soon.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 6:32 PM | Locked

Marie, she is a doll, just like someone i know    wiink wink LOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 7:07 PM | Locked

gini:

I'm sorry you're sick again CC.    Sam and I are going to be in whitefish for a few days, so I was thinking about driving through your lovely town again.  Maybe we'll catch you the next time we are in your area.    I know the party will be wonderful no matter how bad mommy feels.   Get better soon.

I'lll be better, Gini!!!!!!!  Stop and have a piece of cake with us!!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Page 96 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 94 95 96 97 98 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use