Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 80 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 78 79 80 81 82 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,902
Points 69,325
Bonita replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 11:09 PM | Locked

Wonderful news Diana, I know it relives your mind. Take care of yourself too.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 11:30 PM | Locked

chocake2:
DH picked up a bottle of antibiotic at the farm and ranch supply today. We have enough to dose 25 calves or about 300 cats! LOL

LOL.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 22 2013 11:31 PM | Locked

Diana:
Today is going to be a very stressful day.  Taking DH to VA Hospital for testing and a biopsy.  Keep fingers crossed for us that it is something easily taken care of. 

Diana,

glad it's something minor. Will keep both of you in my prayers.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:59 AM | Locked

Diana, that's good news!  Continued prayers for you and hubby for his surgery next month.  God Bless.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 8:05 AM | Locked

Glad DH checked the chicks and found the problem before they were all gone.  Great thought to put them in the utility room.   Poor little chickies.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 8:08 AM | Locked

Diana, I'm happy that things will be devolved fairly quickly for your DH. A tumor is always scary, but if they caught it this quickly, it's a very good sign.  Thoughts and prayers going your way for a complete recovery.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,954
Barbara replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 8:12 AM | Locked

Diana, that is great news. Hope all goes well with the surgery. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 215
Barbara I. Smith replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 9:20 AM | Locked

To the person who was talking about restless legs... I took time-released iron tablets for awhile and the problem went away. When it starts again I just take the iron tablets for a few days til it goes away again.  Worth a try.

Barbara in Mobile

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 10:28 AM | Locked

My day started before sun-rise with a chorus of peeps and cheeps coming from the general area of the drier.... and wails from the crib. Ugh. Hours have passed and I am still dreaming of that first sip of coffee.Tell me again that Babies are sweet and adorable. Sprout's cold has grabbed me by the boo-boo and laid out an assult on my sinus'. On the bright side, it is a gorgious morning, with just a skiff of new snow to reflect the light and flocks of geese overhead. They shimmer as they go by. So pretty! I'm hoping that I can get a little sewing in before the day is done.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 10:28 AM | Locked

Here in KC  area we are supposed to get dumped on again.  Bad weather suppose to start about noon, by this evening we should be having heavy snow and should wake up to 8-10 inches of snow in the morning!  I keep praying that the weather people are wrong again, but probably not.  So, DH is at the grocery store stocking up, I'm working on the Palm Sunday service for tomorrow just in case the weather misses us and then I plan to bury myself in my sewing room and not come out for the rest of the weekend!  Just got 1930's Storybook Classics charm packs in the mail and am itching to start my Granddaughter's quilt with them but I am going to try to make myself finish some other projects first.  We'll see how strong I am.  I need to catch up on my Small Dashing Stars table topper and catch up on my Dixie Diary civil war BOM I'm doing.  BUT, before I do anything I'm going to sit by the window and have my Saturday morning latte and watch the birds!  DH decided it would be an investment to buy me a really nice latte maker because I love them so and we were going broke (so he said) going to Starbucks.  I thought it was a great idea so now I have a wonderful machine that makes my latte's in one step and Starbucks grinds my beans for me and I'm set.

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:26 AM | Locked

Here is our "garden" tub.arden"

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:27 AM | Locked

Sukochi

How pretty.   Looks like spring.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,384
Points 29,180
Marsha-SM replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:28 AM | Locked

Linda:

I apologize to everyone else. But know I care, but right now I just need my jammies and something to quiet my tummy and stop my head and rib from hurting. And Indy said he needs outside first. I'll try to catch up in a couple days.  hugs.

Linda, Loads of warm, cozy, gentle HUGS to you.  Sorry I am so far behind, but just got time to catch up here this morning.  MIL's caretaker is bringing us chicken barbecues from town, so I won't have to cook and can get the time to catch up (I hope) on here.

Sorry you have been feeling so lousy but happy that these tests were negative.  Dealing with "scrambled nerves" is challenging, at best.  I have been there, but not from an accident.  Fibromyalgia seems to be mostly nerve-related.  For the very first time in my life, I am now getting help in the form of craniosacral therapy - a form of accupressure.  After 2 treatments a week for the last month, I am finally feeling a little hopeful.  My muscles are much less tense, my headaches have disappeared, and my fatigue is less.  I can also think a little better - not so foggy and have been sleeping a little better.  Hope it lasts.  Wish something like this could give you some help - - - -  some people really have healing hands.

Hope you are feeling better since you are on your meds again, and hope you are now getting some sleep. 

Marsha - Western New York

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,154
Points 14,985
Dawn replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:33 AM | Locked

Here is the purple/pink cow cake DD made for GD3!  She did great!  Takes after her mom!  :-)  I just can't do that stuff any more, hurts my wrists too much!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,545
Points 417,024
gini replied on Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:39 AM | Locked

cute cake.

gini in north idaho

Page 80 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 78 79 80 81 82 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use