Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 69 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 67 68 69 70 71 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,529
Points 51,060
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 3:39 PM | Locked

IS, I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with your dentist.  That just sucks. I know it makes you even more apprehensive when you are looking for a better one, for fear of getting one just as bad or worse.  Sometimes family or friends can steer you to a great one.  Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,529
Points 51,060
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 3:50 PM | Locked

Tidesout,  I pray that your bone marrow test goes easily tomorrow and pray that whatever answers they are seeking turn out the best ever,   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 4:01 PM | Locked

Nana:
What happened at UCF? 

Nana, there was some idiot in a dorm kitchen who had homemade explosives, handguns, assult rifle. They ran the kids out and I guess, he took himself out before cops got to him. Thankfully no bombs went off and no shots were fired. All law enforcement officers were safe, as were all the students. Including the one who got his 15 mins on TV, complaining that they didn't give him time to gather as much of his "stuff" as possible before they made him leave his room. Such a rant. One wonders what that "stuff" might be.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 4:58 PM | Locked

tidesout

Hope the results from your bone marrow test turn out ok.  Have fun with those feathers.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,381
Points 175,168
Marie replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:04 PM | Locked

Ginny:

Bless you Marie.  I know all about family drama, sometimes we just have to encourage them to find their own way and keep them heavily in our prayers while they find their way.   Jut let them know they can bounce their ideas off of you, but that you can't really make their decisions for them. Ginny

It's my fault Ginny, I need to get involved for my DGD's sake, she's an only child going through enough of her on teen problems without the added ones.  I know my son tries to shelter me but I'm the only Mom my DDIL has had so I try to help there as well.  As for my daughter, when it gets to much for me to hear, I tell her so and she backs off a little but there again I need to help her out by listening because she has a husband who had a brain injury about 6 years ago and she sometimes has to deal with the child he has become and it isn't easy.  Things will get better soon, thanks for caring.  I love you guys. 

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:09 PM | Locked

Sukochi

Obviously the ranters life wasn't very high on his list of priorities.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:11 PM | Locked

Nana:

Sukochi

Obviously the ranters life wasn't very high on his list of priorities.

Ya think?

Say a quick prayer for us. Under a tornado watch, real dark, hail to come with this system, thunder loud. How do I spell scary? N O W

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,529
Points 51,060
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:30 PM | Locked

Oh my, Marie,  I understand what you are going thru.  There is a lot of drama in your family.  You are like me in too many ways, always wanting everything to be better for everyone and trying to figure out how to make it so.  Bless you my friend, I have you in my prayers as I am sur you have your family in yours.  Sometimes that is all we can do at a given time, is give it to the Lord in our prayers.  When you are feeling overwhelmed by it, ask Him to take over for you until you can get everything sorted, in your head, to be able to be a guiding force with him.   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,381
Points 175,168
Marie replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:50 PM | Locked

Thanks again, Ginny, I'll remember to do that.  We never do stop worrying about our children.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,381
Points 175,168
Marie replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 5:51 PM | Locked

Sukochi, prayers going up in a hurry here, stay safe.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,482
Points 24,725
Debbie replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:00 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Wanna watch Jenni while your at it? If we shut her up in the garage,with Elvis and Delilah you would be calling your insurance rep and requesting a new one. She'd eat the tires off a car if she were bored and they smelled good...

Luckily the car wasn't in the garage.  wouldn't be enough room for it wit those two dogs. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,482
Points 24,725
Debbie replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:01 PM | Locked

what brred is Jenni? 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:07 PM | Locked

Marie:
you know how to live is all I can say!  Can you send me some of that knowledge?  There is so much negativity from some of my family members and also so much joy from other members, how do you balance it all out?  

marie, i am so very  lucky to live with a man who has had only one depressed minute in his entire life.   his glass is not half full it is overflowing, and he came from one of the worst homes, ever.   he inspires me to always look on the bright side.   there is so much about life i cannot change,  i focus on the things i CAN do.   you don't want to hear about my aunt who is dying, my aunt that i don't get along with, my cousin that is a beautiful young man and addicted to drugs another dear cousin who is a meth addict.  another dear cousin who has cancer, my parents who are both very fragile, a daughter whom i love, but we don't get along well.    these are things that i can't change, though i wish very much that i could wave a magic wand and make everything better.   so i focus on the top half of the glass and the things i can  make better, and pray for those i cannot fix.  

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:19 PM | Locked

Gini

That is all any of us can do.  We have to know the things we can change and those we can not and except that there is nothing we can do but pray.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:29 PM | Locked

Gini, very very well said. I need to pay attention. Let go.....and let God.

We had such a God given happening today. Jim went for the three week vision check,  If his vision continued to worsen, he would need a laser treatment. I had brought our concern over this, to our church. Today, his ivsion was not only NOT worse, but was better then before. Jim said "Miracles do happen at Cornerstone Church". and I added "Everyday". Thank you, Jesus.

The storm passed. We are safe once again. Ahh....

Sukochi

Page 69 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 67 68 69 70 71 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use