Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 66 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 64 65 66 67 68 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 9:39 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

Angele:
The only thong that could make it better is...

You can keep your thong, Angele.  This time of year I wear long undies!  LOL

Seriously, though, it was 16 degrees below zero here this morning!  Did someone say spring?

Nancy, I really need to proofread before I post...lol. And I think we were a few degrees colder this morning than in Breinerd. But it really warmed up by the time we went out the door.  The sun will melt that snow eventually.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,825
Points 366,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:47 PM | Locked

Pretty quilt Lesley.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,825
Points 366,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:48 PM | Locked

quiltylee:
Post Cards. The 10 in one pic are Nan's for her to send at Easter. The others are for swaps.

Very nice. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:52 PM | Locked

i ate too much, had one glass of wine too much, not nearly enough baby holding, and way too much fun.  we had a lovely st. pats dinner with our daughter  and family and a few of her friends.   she is and excellent cook.  lamb stew, homemade soda bread, and reubens.    i made dessert,  oatmeal cream with strawberries.  it is a keeper recipe.  princess had a large menu printed and standing on a small easel on the appetizer table, listing the dinner items.    pretty cute. 

of course, when you turn 6 kids loose on the farm,  they will get into the creek and a few of them will fall in.  so we had a few soggy froggy's.  then we had nekkid boys running around the house until we corralled them in the tub to warm up,  it's been spitting snow all day.    wendy told her friends to bring their dogs, so the dogs had a great time, too.   she has a huge puppy prison and all her friend's dogs like to hang out there.  they all live in town and their dogs are confined in yards. 

we're back home, fat and happy. life is good. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,825
Points 366,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:52 PM | Locked

Nana:
I now have a Pfaff Creative Performance and have the extra large square hoop on order to go with it.   So far I have figured out how to thread her and wind a bobbin and do a basic 1/4" seam....LOL>    And she is PURPLE....woohoo. 

Woo hoo is right. Congrats on your new baby. You two have fun.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,825
Points 366,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:52 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
Seriously, though, it was 16 degrees below zero here this morning!  Did someone say spring?

I'm beginning to think that spring is a myth. We're freezing here. When DH pulls out an extra blanket you know it's not just me. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:55 PM | Locked

oh my gosh, nana, you've got her.  that's why you haven't been on here much the past few days.   do we get a picture?

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,535
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:57 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

The Bluebonnets are blooming!  We have a few little patches here in town but there are lots in the medians and roadsides in San Antonio this weekend.  It's been pretty dry so it probably won't be a great wild flower spring this year.  I think it was in the 80's this weekend or at least warm enough that I didn't want to leave my new cutting mat in the trunk of the car for very long!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,535
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 11:03 PM | Locked

MN Nancy, I thought of you on Saturday while I was at an estate sale (came away empty handed ..boo) when I saw a piece of fabric with the store label on it identifying it as coming from Brainerd MN!  It looked like it was hand dyed.

Sukochi,  keep up the good work on the post cards! 

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,825
Points 366,017
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 11:11 PM | Locked

gini:
we're back home, fat and happy. life is good. 

That's awesome Gini. Made me smile.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,542
Points 51,250
Ginny replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:35 AM | Locked

Oh my godness , Gini, it sounds like a perfect time was had by all at your daughters' house yesterday.  Sounds like the holiday get toethers we used to have at my grandma's farm in the good old days.    Gini

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,752
Points 38,885
ls2116 replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:08 AM | Locked

Wish me luck on getting my crown done today.  Nana congratulations on your new Pfaff can't wait til I can add a machine with bigger hoop area for now its my 7570.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,752
Points 38,885
ls2116 replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:34 AM | Locked

I just scheduled appt. for Dr.  I can't wait to here what he says.  Wed. I'll stop by Joann' to see if I can find more warm and white batting.  I've been having hard time locating some.  Does anybody order theirs online?

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:50 AM | Locked

Kris:
I now have a Pfaff Creative Performance and have the extra large square hoop on order to go with it.   So far I have figured out how to thread her and wind a bobbin and do a basic 1/4" seam....LOL>    And she is PURPLE....woohoo

Nana, congrats on your new baby. Isn't your nursery getting full with all these babies?  I love purple. One question, with all your machines, do you not know how each one operates immediatly? Seems to me you are the Machine Queen. And I say that in a good way. I would love a new machine, more talented one, but on our income, that is in the overflowing bucket list. You are truely blessed. I was looking at all the featerwrights for sale on Ebay. My, there are tons out there. Jim and I were talking about when my grandmother died, I inherited her featherweight. I was so not even interested in sewing. That machine went in the trash. Now, that thought makes me ill! I saw a couple white ones on Ebay. I didn't know they came in any color other then black.  Jim said he saw a couple of them at the Anitque show we went to Fri. He said he did not point them out on purpose, but made sure I was looking the other way.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Mon, Mar 18 2013 8:57 AM | Locked

Have a church service to attend at noon. Let Holy Week begin. Our Pastor is giving the sermen today. Also, our songbird, Kelly Ingram, is singing. Kelly is a Christian singer who has CD's and a TV show. She finally returned to our church yesterday, after three weeks away performing. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful voice in our church.

Made a post card yesterday. Picture of green grapes I found in a magazine. There were sunlight on places on the grapes. I painted glitter on the sun spots. They looked beautiful. I decided to stamp the word "GRAPE" on the top of the card. Except I printed the "P" upside down so it is a "d". That one goes in the trash. And, I loved the way it looked.

That is all for now. Will work on a QHFM quilt today. Only a bit over a month till they go to Adairsville, Ga.

Sukochi

Page 66 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 64 65 66 67 68 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use