Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 65 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 63 64 65 66 67 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:20 PM | Locked

Sukochi,

Your postcards are wonderful, you have developed a real flair for making these.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:37 PM | Locked

Sukochi, great postcards.  good to see you back on

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,365
Points 37,180
Linda replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:37 PM | Locked

ls2116:

Crown on Monday  Then i'll find out appt. for doc.

Please don't wait too long... please. Hugs.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:40 PM | Locked

Nana:
Hold on to your hats....I went fabric shopping and brought home lots of yardage and some kits that I fell in love with.   And I also bought a new machine

ROFLOL

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,365
Points 37,180
Linda replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:47 PM | Locked

Leslie love the purple quilt.

Sukochi  love the postcards

FYI - Take a look at my block. There are photos of my remodeled sewing room. It's still not quite together but almost. Have to move the machines in yet..

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:48 PM | Locked

Everything I see looks like a post card now!!!  We went to an Antique Marjket on Saturday. I spent the whole time looking for trims and such. I was able to find a set of letter stamps, pre-inked. I paid lots less for them then if I had gotten them in a craft store.

Oh, our DS is coming for a 6 day visit in April. We have not had him with us since March 2011 when his grandmother died. So, we are so very excited.

Spring has sprung in Georgia. So has the pollen. Sniff, sniff, cough. cough. I love Spr....hack..... sniff...cho...ing. I do so love it. :{

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:15 PM | Locked

Lesley, that is a beautiful quilt. I understand why your son and fiancée liked it so much.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:19 PM | Locked

Sukochi, thanks for the niceIrish blessing. I am wishing the same to you, addding many warm hugs.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:21 PM | Locked

Diana, if you don't have enough space, please let me know, I'll send you my address.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:31 PM | Locked

Nana, new fabric and a new purple sewing machine! Life is good. The only thong that could make it better is someone who would cook and clean for you so that you can sew all day....oh yes I forgot, someone is working on the cloning process so we can all sew more while our clone does the not so much fun things.  So when will we see  your new baby Pfaff?

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,752
Points 38,885
ls2116 replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 5:55 PM | Locked

Don't know when I'll get another Pfaff  but I know I will.  Might have to have garage sale before.  To get the one I'd really want which of coarse is the newest biggest throat loaded with embroidery  I can dream right.  Dreams keep you moving forward.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 7:28 PM | Locked

Angele:
The only thong that could make it better is...

You can keep your thong, Angele.  This time of year I wear long undies!  LOL

Seriously, though, it was 16 degrees below zero here this morning!  Did someone say spring?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,516
Points 25,360
Debbie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 8:43 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Jr set out a leprechaun trap last night. He didn't catch one, but we're pretty sure that one came around and investigated it in the wee smallies. This morning there was a trail of glitter and shamrock confetti all over the house (Messy li'l bugger!)  and there was gold in the trap...  well, actually gold wrapped chocolates. The wee man left some of his magic too! When I made pancakes for breakfast they all turned green and cooked up in the shape of shamrocks! And when DD pour the milk, it turned green right before our eyes! How cool is that!?

wow, how cool is that!  COOL!!  where do you live because that same little rascal went to my grandson's in Denver and did the same thing.   He sure gets around.  we never did this when our kids were young but I love the idea.  6 yr old and 10 yr old grandsons would have loved it but they went to San Antonio yesterday for Spring Break.  I get to watch their dogs - Elvis the Neopolitan mastiff and Delilah, the Great Dane, both are aren't grown yet, under 2.  Gave Elvis a treat tonight when I put them in the garage and then he wanted the keys.  He eats footballs, basketballs and soccer balls. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,516
Points 25,360
Debbie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 8:51 PM | Locked

very nice Irish blessing, Sukochi!

I like that, had heard the first past but not the second verse before.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 8:55 PM | Locked

Debbie:
  I get to watch their dogs - Elvis the Neopolitan mastiff and Delilah, the Great Dane, both are aren't grown yet, under 2.  Gave Elvis a treat tonight when I put them in the garage and then he wanted the keys.  He eats footballs, basketballs and soccer balls. 

Wanna watch Jenni while your at it? If we shut her up in the garage,with Elvis and Delilah you would be calling your insurance rep and requesting a new one. She'd eat the tires off a car if she were bored and they smelled good...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Page 65 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 63 64 65 66 67 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use