Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 64 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 62 63 64 65 66 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,635
Nana replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:57 PM | Locked

Gini

Lewis' response to your little diddy was.....   groan....   LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,635
Nana replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 1:01 PM | Locked

Lesley

I love the quilt. What's not to love.  Its purple.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,635
Nana replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 1:06 PM | Locked

Sorry to hear that so many are feeling poorly.  I hope that tomorrow brings health for all.  It has been a fun weekend at my house even though I have been fighting some nasty little bug.   Hold on to your hats....I went fabric shopping and brought home lots of yardage and some kits that I fell in love with.   And I also bought a new machine.   I now have a Pfaff Creative Performance and have the extra large square hoop on order to go with it.   So far I have figured out how to thread her and wind a bobbin and do a basic 1/4" seam....LOL>    And she is PURPLE....woohoo.   Can hardly wait to try her out for quilting in the hoop.    I will just have to set down and read all the info on the embroidery module.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 416,944
gini replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 1:23 PM | Locked

Pretty quilt, Lesley

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:14 PM | Locked

Lesley,

I love your quilt, im glad they loved it too, so what will you be working on now to keep you out of trouble.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:16 PM | Locked

Nana,

So when do we get pictures of your new baby, and how many more machines can you fit in your house before Lewis has to move out. :-)

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:18 PM | Locked

Sukochi,

I love the Irish Blessing, although i think this is the first time ive seen the whole thing rather than a couple of verses.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,116
Points 29,750
Ramona replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:42 PM | Locked

Lesley,

WOW!!! Beatiful and all those wonderful batiks!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:46 PM | Locked

Ok, IS, it's time for you to get another machine. This is keep up with Nana time.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:48 PM | Locked

Aw, That was a sweet blessing Sukochi. Backatcha.

Gini, that was definately a groaner. Can't wait to tell it to the kids. :D

Lesley the quilt is terrific! Blessings to your son and DiL.

Nana,  You're just having too much fun! I wish i had a snazzy new purple sewing/embroidery machine. I'm a bit jealous... Can I be you for a day?

Jr set out a leprechaun trap last night. He didn't catch one, but we're pretty sure that one came around and investigated it in the wee smallies. This morning there was a trail of glitter and shamrock confetti all over the house (Messy li'l bugger!)  and there was gold in the trap...  well, actually gold wrapped chocolates. The wee man left some of his magic too! When I made pancakes for breakfast they all turned green and cooked up in the shape of shamrocks! And when DD pour the milk, it turned green right before our eyes! How cool is that!?

Right now the off spring are all engrossed in creating a St Patricks day art quilt/post card/wally thing... The have a scrap of rainbow stripe cloth, glitter, gems, paint and I don't know what all... Should be a very colorful fun creation.

I put my creative skills to work and made Dh a shamrock charmwith green wire for his work uniform , so he won't get pinched by any wayward woman today. I made green beer stein beads and rigged myself some appropriate ear-rings too... my wardrobe is saddly lacking in St Paddy's wear.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:53 PM | Locked

Nana thank you and as you say it's purple. The bridesmaid is wearing purple for the wedding and the male waistcoasts ( vests) are purple too. So as you can imagine that causes me a headache. I did order a dress via the internet it is lovely but a bit too revealing for me so I am going to have a rethink. My friend knows a shop that will also hire you the matching hat etc. so we will have a visit there and I am sure I will find something suitable!! I am still trying to drop a few pounds to be more comfortable in myself and am having a course of facials so I look radiant on the day.

Thanks to everyone else for their kind comments.

Frances I have also made a quilt for my youngest and his wife which I am giving them for their 2nd Wedding anniversary later this month. I have made my goddaughter a quilt which needs binding. Then the next one is for my godson from a jelly roll. I have a good book so am sure I will find  a suitable design in there.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:56 PM | Locked

Post Cards. The 10 in one pic are Nan's for her to send at Easter. The others are for swaps.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:00 PM | Locked

love the bunny card Sukochi! They are all super-duper terrific!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:10 PM | Locked

I am back.  DH and I took a little trip.

Joyce, I am so sorry about your mother.  That is a very difficult loss.

Sukochi, I am very glad to see you back.  Missed you.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 3:11 PM | Locked

Sam, GROAN LOL

[Ava, Missouri

Page 64 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 62 63 64 65 66 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use