Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 63 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 61 62 63 64 65 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,835
Points 40,060
ls2116 replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:19 AM | Locked

I sure don't know whats wrong with me... my ankles have swollen 2-3 times normal size can barely walk right now.  looks like i'll be going back to doc this week .  This is so totally not like me. I put ace wraps on because it feels like my legs are going to pop.  Can't sleep right now.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 7:17 AM | Locked

ls2116:

I sure don't know whats wrong with me... my ankles have swollen 2-3 times normal size can barely walk right now.  looks like i'll be going back to doc this week .  This is so totally not like me. I put ace wraps on because it feels like my legs are going to pop.  Can't sleep right now.

Welcome to my world!! The past week my ankles and legs are huge and I can't get shoes on. I've had to wear slippers to my doctor appointments. You are collecting fluid and need to sit down and keep your feet elevated. Easier said than done. Hugs to you.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 7:30 AM | Locked

I pray that this year improves for everyone. The stress and strain is effecting everyone's health severely and it just breaks my heart to hear about every one suffering so much. A year ago we all were such a happy group and now we all  are so heartbroken. However, I'm so glad we have each other for support and to lean on. Not only do we quilt, but we are good Christian friends to one another. May God continue to hold each of us in His comforting arms and give each of us peace.

I'm in the process of coming off of some of my meds for some testing next Thursday. Withdrawal is no picnic and I think I'm coming down with another sinus infection on top of it all. My feet and legs are swollen so bad that I can't get my stockings or shoes on, so I have to wear slippers to my appointments. I can't sit long enough to work on the computer or sew, so I stand to do it. I am bouncing off the walls but with all this misery, I've been very creative and have designed 2 quilts.

May God bless you and keep you and give you peace.   Hugs.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,581
Points 51,760
Ginny replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 8:33 AM | Locked

Linda, I am praying for you and your health problems.  It must be so difficult to deal with the multiple medical problems you have.   I feel for you and your health problems.  It makes any of the problems that I have seem so minor. May our good Lord put his loving arms around you and keep you.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 8:42 AM | Locked

do you know what an irishman keeps on his deck?

paddy  o' furniture  :  )   happy st patrick's day everyone. 

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,115
Points 29,745
Ramona replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 9:51 AM | Locked

That's too funny Gini, I lovei t!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,115
Points 29,745
Ramona replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 9:53 AM | Locked

Is2116,

Absolutely get to the doctor this week.  There could be several reasons this is happening. Nothing to mess with.  Pray your better soon..... AND KEEP THOSE LEGS/FEET ELEVATED!  Hugs

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,115
Points 29,745
Ramona replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 9:56 AM | Locked

Went to the Sewing/Quilting Expo in Lakeland this weekend. Sure was great to get away and touch some fabric. Only purchased a few pantographs and a pattern but the fabric there was absolutely beautiful!! Lots of batiks. I was afraid if I started buying I wouldn't stop.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,519
Points 30,910
Diana replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:24 AM | Locked

Today is a continuation of the last week.  2 days after coming home from Branson, I came down with a miserable cold.  No fever so it's not the flu.  I'm just starting to feel better after having taken cough syrup, aleve, Amish origins(salve like vick's but I'm allergic to vick's vap-o-rub).   Still have nasty cough but it's not quite so severe.  Hoping to get downstairs into my studio and do some sorting of all the stuff I bought in Paducah, Branson, and in Pigeon Forge on Friday.  Looking for places to store it...lol    Have a great week everyong.

Diana in East Tn.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,835
Points 40,060
ls2116 replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 11:24 AM | Locked

Crown on Monday  Then i'll find out appt. for doc.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,115
Points 29,745
Ramona replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 11:31 AM | Locked

Is2116,

Please keep us updated.

Hugs

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 11:56 AM | Locked

Joyce I am so sorry about your Mum it is so so hard to lose a parent. My deepest sympathies. ( I have to admit I sat here with tears streaming down my face as it brought back the pain I felt when my Dad passed away last July).

Thea hope your Mum continues to improve.

CC hope you and yours are soon over all the nasty bugs.

Is hope you soon feel better and find out a reason for the swollen feet and ankles.

Sukochi nice to see you back. I have decided I want to send you a little thank you for the golf fabric so I am making you up a little goody parcel which I will post when we get to Colorado next week ( We fly 27th March so will be like an Easter gift) so keep your eyes peeled.

Frances hope you weren't caught in the snow last week. We have had a few flurries here today but it is raining again now.

My eldest son and his fiancee came today and I gave them their wedding quilt which they loved I will post a picture when I have worked out how to do it from my Ipad.  We went out for Sunday lunch which was lovely. I don't get to spend a lot of time with them so it made a nice change.

1 more week at work then 3 weeks off I cannot wait. The weather is Colorado is getting warmer so we believe the snow may not be great there's always shopping and golfing!!

Busy week as lots to do to get ready.

Big hugs to everyone who is feeling under the weather hope you all feel better soon.

xx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:16 PM | Locked

Lesley,

No snow for me hurrah, however i would appreciate spring getting here soon, as i have tons to do out in the garden, and its rained all day today, i think i know where the phrase raining cats and dogs comes from it must be our weather.

Glad you had such a great time with your son and his fiancee i cant wait to see there quilt.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:49 PM | Locked

Not the greatest picture but it gives you an idea.

• | Post Points: 95
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:57 PM | Locked

No wonder they loved it. It is beautiful.

Here is an Irish Blesing for you this St. Patty's Day:

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

May God be with you and bless you:
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near.

May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the skies above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 65
Page 63 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 61 62 63 64 65 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use