Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 57 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 55 56 57 58 59 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,821
Points 365,907
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:09 PM | Locked

Frances:
Okay girls can i ask a question do you have Tiger Bread (you might not call it that, but thats what we call it) this is what it looks like

Frances,

I haven't seen Tiger Bread in years. We have it at home. Hopefully I'll be having some when I go back.

Looking at the recipes I might be inclined to try making it myself...maybe.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,821
Points 365,907
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:11 PM | Locked

Welcome Barbwire.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,541
Points 51,230
Ginny replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:19 PM | Locked

Kris:

Those little critters sure are a nuisance sometimes. Hope you didn't have too much damage.

I hope not.  Actually I think the problem will be in the cost of regrading the lower backyard to prevent this.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 238
Points 4,295
Christine replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:47 PM | Locked

Yes, upload the photo here.  There is another forum you could post it at as well.  quiltingboard.com  They have quite a large membership.  Someone is bound to know where you can find it, either here or there.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:48 PM | Locked

frances we call it dutch crumb but it's the same as tiger bread

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,749
Points 38,840
ls2116 replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 7:02 PM | Locked

My friend also had critters and had to get pest control out good luck. I tried to reply before but  DB called and was unable to finish.  

Chocake I feel like such a victim and i'll inform them easily but at this point bank said to what i feel is best.  I might call them tomorrow but i don't like even more people involved as it is i feel like i lost my wallet  and now the intruder can attack me anytime.  Maybe it will help to talk to police.  I hope so.  But you know whatever DH wants me to do  thats what i do.

Needless to say i didn't work on quilt tonight.  Tomorrow is another day.

Watching news show tonight it helped me because I wasn't alone even superstars.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,749
Points 38,840
ls2116 replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 7:42 PM | Locked

I did make the call.  Don't know if it will help its like needle in the haystack but I'll see how it goes.  

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 8:47 PM | Locked

Frances:
to Americanize me, that i do have American cup size measuring things so i dont miss out when everyone shares there recipes

Way to go, Frances!  Brings a smile to my face!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,758
Points 66,950
Bonita replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 8:52 PM | Locked

Joyce, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 10:53 PM | Locked

Kris:
Okay girls can i ask a question do you have Tiger Bread (you might not call it that, but thats what we call it) this is what it looks

Thanks Frances for my yummy lunch. After looking in my cupboard for something for lunch and finding nothing I headed out to my local Bakers Delight & picked up a Tiger roll, it went down a treat with salad on it. Here in Australia we call it a Tiger loaf & can get it in rolls as well. Another bread that we get is Chia bread & rolls, that is my all time favourite but I do like Tiger rolls as well.

Clare

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,258
Marie replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 11:27 PM | Locked

Joyce, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom, so sorry.  God Bless.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:00 AM | Locked

Angele:

Frances, you have made me very curious.  Now I just will have to make tiger bread tomorrow as today I'm making whole wheat French bread, with maple sugar.

Angele,

Yours sounds wonderful too, if you can send some over so i can try some that would be great.

lots of love

Francesxx

You throw it and i will catch it across the pond.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:02 AM | Locked

Clare:

Kris:
Okay girls can i ask a question do you have Tiger Bread (you might not call it that, but thats what we call it) this is what it looks

Thanks Frances for my yummy lunch. After looking in my cupboard for something for lunch and finding nothing I headed out to my local Bakers Delight & picked up a Tiger roll, it went down a treat with salad on it. Here in Australia we call it a Tiger loaf & can get it in rolls as well. Another bread that we get is Chia bread & rolls, that is my all time favourite but I do like Tiger rolls as well.

Clare

Clare we can get tiger rolls as well but now you have me wondering what is Chia bread?

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:05 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

Frances:
to Americanize me, that i do have American cup size measuring things so i dont miss out when everyone shares there recipes

Way to go, Frances!  Brings a smile to my face!

Nancy,

The amound of American cookbooks i have you would think i am American, although saying that my British cookbooks take over a large portion of the house too, put that with my fabric its amazing anyone else can fit in the house.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:07 AM | Locked

Kris:

Frances:
Okay girls can i ask a question do you have Tiger Bread (you might not call it that, but thats what we call it) this is what it looks like

Frances,

I haven't seen Tiger Bread in years. We have it at home. Hopefully I'll be having some when I go back.

Looking at the recipes I might be inclined to try making it myself...maybe.

Go on Kris you know you want too, a taste of home without the tropical climate turn your heating up full and close your eyes you can even imagine your already there.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 57 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 55 56 57 58 59 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use