Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 56 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 54 55 56 57 58 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,563
Points 48,785
Frances replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 12:17 PM | Locked

Thanks Marie,

I found one similar to this but the people who had tried it said it didnt taste the same, however you could bake one and then send it to me so i could taste it.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 1:49 PM | Locked

ls2116:
 I might go to police, but I just don't want to waste their time and resources if all can be resolved by bank.  I sure need a boat load of patience.

I'm confused... How would reporting a theft be wasting their time and resources? All this time  I thought they were there for just such a thing...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:13 PM | Locked

Ginny I am sorry about your wet basement. I hope you can get it dried out in short order.

Joyce, I'm continuing prayers for you and yours.

Is, I'm glad you four footed friend is feelin better.

Thanks to all of you who offered kind comments on my junk jewelry.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 48,625
Angele replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:15 PM | Locked

Frances, you have made me very curious.  Now I just will have to make tiger bread tomorrow as today I'm making whole wheat French bread, with maple sugar.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,825
Points 55,370
Ginny replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:19 PM | Locked

Basement is dry CC, no longer raining and has turned colder with white flakes coming down occasionally.  I am just finishing drying out the carpet runner that was there.   Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 48,625
Angele replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:34 PM | Locked

Joyce and Thea, I shared this difficult time with my family when our parents were hospitalized on different occasions.  I am blessed that my five siblings who live close by keep me in the loop and take such good care of them. That is why I go in the summer to help out.  My baby brother and I are just too far to take our turn regularly. I am so thankful that they keep me in the loop as to what is happening.  At 97 and 90, we know that their days with us are numbered, but we all feel blessed that they live in their house, with some help, and that we can share parts of our lives with them. 

I think making those decisions on you own is emotionally difficult.  There is no one to see the other side or other options we don't see in those circumstances.  So I pray not only for you through this difficult time, but with you so you find the guidance you seek to make the right decision for both you and your mother.  I hope you can feel the hugs of love and support I'm sending your way.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 48,625
Angele replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:38 PM | Locked

Ginny, glad all the water moved on. I hope there won't be anymore that will want to stop and visit.  The white stuff is coming here too. Right now it's the cold.....about 20F with the wind chill.

is glad your furry baby is on its way to recovery.

Angèle  from NWO

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 215
Barbara I. Smith replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 3:02 PM | Locked

I've just joined and I am looking fwd to lots of quilting fun! Right now I getting some quilts ready for my guild's May show and I've run out of the fabric I was using to bind a hand appliq'd Baltimore Album quilt. Would this be the place to see if I can find that fabric somewhere out there on the world wide web ? I have scanned the fabric so it won't be hard to add a pic of it.

Barbwire

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,106
Points 252,192
Thea replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 3:04 PM | Locked

Angele, Thank you for the kindest words that you give.  I am not sure that anyone can understand unless they walk in a person's shoes or had a similar experience.  I am the only one my Mom has right now and am not sure I am the one that is best suited for this but I do the best I can.  I only due what I do with the help of the Lord - each day he fortifies me for what I need to do - right now he is helping me be strong and not completely fall apart.  And he sends Angels like you into my life.  thank you!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,725
Points 419,764
gini replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 3:52 PM | Locked

barbawire there are a couple of sites that you can hunt for fabric,  post ing a picture here will let us help you look for it. 

welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,825
Points 55,370
Ginny replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:16 PM | Locked

Boy, I am glad the water moved on too.  Actually, I think it moved on by coming im my basement.  It is a bit warmer here than you have . It is 36F, but there is a little wind making it feel colder.   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:42 PM | Locked

Hi Barbwire, welcome

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:45 PM | Locked

This morning i tried for over an hour to get on site i always drink my coffee and read all the post i miss after i go to bed,  could not get on at all, had to go to work with withdraws lol

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:58 PM | Locked

where has Sukochi, gone haven't seen her on in awhile

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,935
Points 383,452
Kris replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 6:08 PM | Locked

Ginny:
Kris, both were happening at the same time.  I think what has happened is that critters ( raccoons and woodchucks got the fencing around the deck pulled and dug a hole right under the backdoor entrance.  At least that is what happened years ago.  Plus the fact that I am just going to have to have the lower backyard regraded to prevent this.  I live on a hill- actually mid way down the hill so the water wants to stop in and visit.   It finally let up some late last night when the rain stopped and the weather started turning colder again.  Today we might get some s**w flakes again.    Ginny

Those little critters sure are a nuisance sometimes. Hope you didn't have too much damage.

Page 56 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 54 55 56 57 58 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use