Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 50 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 48 49 50 51 52 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,327
Points 46,255
Angele replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 7:04 AM | Locked

Marie, I tried to post yesterday but it didn't go through. Just to let you know that  you and Tyler seem to have so much to tell each other!  Lots of love in this picture.  I can see why he has you wrapped around his little finger already.  Enjoy every moment you get to love him.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,251
Points 172,988
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:45 AM | Locked

Thanks Angele, I will.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,629
Points 36,935
ls2116 replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 11:51 AM | Locked

Chocake I like the plaid in you Farmer wife The square looks great.

Went to meeting with local guild, QCA is my home I 'm not going anywhere else but it was nice getting to see people and talk quilting. 

I'm going to Red Lobster for lunch. New meds beginning to work I can swallow again.

FIL is either going to get hospice or home healthcare know more later.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 12:48 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Patti, I lov the new avitar. Where did you get that great hat!?

I designed and made it!   However, my second attempt is a different style, and it's getting forced together with a lot of alterations.  It will be an easier pattern once I make some adjustments.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,595
Jacy replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 2:29 PM | Locked

Cute hat Patti, I like the fabrics you chose.

Marie, Very cute baby and an even cuter Great Grandma.

My kids have been sick it seems like forever and DH and I succumbed to that dreaded virus too.  Things are getting more back to normal, everyone is back to school and work so now I should get some time to sew.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,629
Points 36,935
ls2116 replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 3:53 PM | Locked

Oh Jacy !  I feel so bad for you and your family that virus is nothing to play waiting game like i did.  Your all in my thoughts and prayers.  I can't imagine what is it 8 children  your  running small hospital.   I really hope everyone gets better fast.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540
chocake2 replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:04 PM | Locked

Wow, Patti! Youre one talented gal. I was hoping youd tell me where you bought the pattern.

Jaci, I'm glad eveeryone is on the mend.

I actually got time to sew today so I "worked" on my poppy quilt. Sprout has been having great fun playing with the subsets I had done, so I had to do a search and rescue before I could put them together. I goofed on my math so I am short  a few patches, but once I get those cut  it should go pretty fast. Should... Once upon a time, I could have knocked this quilt top out in under 2 days. So far it's taken me 6 weeks just to get half the blocks made! Funny the difference on kid can make in your routine! I don't have as much of the theme fabric as I thought I did so I may have to re-vamp my lay-out a little, but heck, it would be pretty boring if I didn't have any problems to solve.

Dd got me a scrap catcher and little snips for Christmas. Those scissors are proving perfect for frogging! Love ' em!

DH got home late yesterday afternoon after a week away. Sprout's very happy to see his daddy...just as long as he stays far away from me.  In the 5 days Hubby was gone, Edipus really moved in. He tolerates his siblings passing through but no one else better get between him and Mommy.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,327
Points 46,255
Angele replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:39 PM | Locked

Sprout is getting very possessive, isn't he?  Lol.  Think by the time he becomes a teen, he'll want you lose but not too much so you don't cramp his style...hehehe

Angèle  from NWO

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 506
Points 7,955
Joyce replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:39 PM | Locked

Jacy sorry you and the family have been so sick.  The virus going around this area has been terrible.  Have fun sewing.

JOyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 506
Points 7,955
Joyce replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:48 PM | Locked

Is happy to hear you are feeling better.  My DH and I went to Red Lobster today too.  My mom was taken to the hospital early this am so we were in Annapolis with her at the ER.  She had 104 temp. a UTI, A FIB (heart), pneumonia and sepsis.  She is one sick lady.  The meds for the heart were calming that down and 2 very strong antibotics for the infections.  They moved her to the cardiac unit.  She couldn't swallow yesterday and still can't today so they will bring in a swallowing test. 

Good luck with your FIL.  HOpe you continue to get better.

Joyce

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:55 PM | Locked

Marie:

I just got back from my exciting week waiting for DGGS and have to catch up.  Here's a pic of that precious one, Tyler, in my arms.

Marie, that is a picture suitable for framing!  What a doll he is!  I imagine you are in seventh heaven!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,470
Points 24,110
Elaine Phillips replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 7:26 PM | Locked

Beautiful baby, Marie. I am sure you are one proud GGMa.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,468
Points 50,050
Ginny replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 7:52 PM | Locked

Joyce, I am sorry to hear that your Mom is so very sick. Hopefully, the antibiotics will do the trick. Sepsis is nothing to fool with on it's own, it was probably caused by the uti.  But it sounds like it has affected her to cause the heart irregularity. I think the swallowing problem might be related also.  I will say prayers for your Mom  and you.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540
chocake2 replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 11:11 PM | Locked

ls2116:

Chocake I like the plaid in you Farmer wife The square looks great.

Sorry Is. It's not me doing the Farmer's wife in Plaid.  :S I think you are referring to  Kris' reply to me about putting water marks on pictures.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 4,290
Christine replied on Sat, Mar 9 2013 11:44 PM | Locked

I'm sorry to hear about her illness, it seems like a lot hit her all at once.  My aunt had sepsis that began as a uti as well.  I will be soo glad when warm weather arrives!   I'm praying for your mom to get well soon!

Page 50 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 48 49 50 51 52 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use