Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 44 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 42 43 44 45 46 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 1:54 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Edna, are you kidding?? You made juice out of all those veggies, and fruit, together and DRANK it?? Oh, my. That really sounds disgusting. But, my DBIL would just LOVE it.  Ewwww :-{

Sukochi, you crack me up :o)  Thank you for putting another smile on my face!

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:18 PM | Locked

Debbie-do:

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Edna, are you kidding?? You made juice out of all those veggies, and fruit, together and DRANK it?? Oh, my. That really sounds disgusting. But, my DBIL would just LOVE it.  Ewwww :-{

Sukochi, you crack me up :o)  Thank you for putting another smile on my face!

Don't mention it, Debbie. Happy to help with a smile ,there. I guess you are the one Leslie sent for me to crack up, while she is in Branson. I will let her know you are on duty.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,762
Kris replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:46 PM | Locked

Linda:
The good news is I do not have Parkinsons.

That's good news Linda. I hope they can find a cause for your symptoms so you can get some relief.

The Branson crew is over here.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,526
Points 51,000
Ginny replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 3:23 PM | Locked

Linda, that is fantastic news that you don'y have Parkinson's.  Now if they would just find out what it is and fix it for you that would be fantastic.  You are in my prayers.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 3:27 PM | Locked

Linda, I sure hope they find out soon what causing your health problems.  You will be in my prayers.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 4:39 PM | Locked

Oh, Linda. Thank You, Jesus. I am so very happy about this. You must just be relieved. I am praying hard that they find what it is and fix it.

Not much happening today. Been sewing on a binding. Reading a People Magazine. What a waste of trees. Starting to feel better. Look out. : - s

We are getting neighbors, next door. Hasn't been anyone over there for quite some while. Haven't really seen much yet. A couple guys brought a red car, on a tow truck, this aft. But, no movement over there since. Sure hate to see a broken down car come over there. Jim said it doesn'ta ppear to be that old a car. I told him to go check it out, but he won't.  Last people who lived there,  had a son, about mid 20's. He would come outside about 6:30 in the morning, sing and debate stuff with himself. Right weird all of the rest of us thought. When I would walk by there, on this side of the road, he would rush up the driveway toward me just rattleing off a bunch of words ya couldn't understand. I think something was seriously wrong with that fella.

Well, that it from here. Like I said not much going on.

Hope those ladies in Branson are behaving themselves....or NOT! When does Thea get there? Is she not going till tomorrow?

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,375
Points 175,048
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 5:00 PM | Locked

Linda, great news, still praying for a solution for you.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,717
Points 38,350
ls2116 replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 5:33 PM | Locked

Linda You take care sending my t&p's your way do keep us posted. i'm trying to set sewing room but i do alittle and rest alot. 

CC love the jewlery if that was the set the guy wanted you to scale down I don't see a think to change.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:32 PM | Locked

Linda I'm glad you don't have Parkinson's. did they ever test you for MS? It can show at any time My DIL's mom was over 50 when she was diagnosed.  I don't want to worry you but it's a thought. I know they thought she was just a klutz as she would fall often and drop things.  I hope that's not it either but I am sure you just want to know.  Prayers going your way.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:50 AM | Locked

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday.  This morning, I've been checking what I missed from the Marauding in Missouri group! And boy are they busy!! No photographer/reporter up yet, as I haven't seen anything new after  midnight.  I'm sure so much will happen today!

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:08 AM | Locked

Mornin' Glories. Snow and icy roads here this mornin'. No Church for us. It is about 19 miles over in the next County. The raods are slick. Been listeneing to the scanner this mornin' and people are crashing everywhere. Glad Jim made the right decision for us to hunker down.

Gosh, I want so much to go to the Smokey Mountain retreat. I just popped in for a brief few minutes, last year, and it looked like so much fun. I will try my dead level best to talk Jim into shaking lose that money. Problem is the fur babies. It would be so expensive to board 4 of them. If ,we could get a neighbor to care for the kitties, that would be great. Then, we would just have to board Lily. Just afriad for her. She is so attached to us, that I don't know how she would react to that. She hates the place, just going for her hair appts. This lays heavy on my heart.

Gonna get the rest of the front of the binding for Afton's quilt done on the machine, today and start the hand stitching. Then to work on Charity quilts for Adairsville tornado kids victums. Have more then a month to get some done. So, hoping that I can do that.

Better check the Branson group and head to the sewing room. Have a quilty day.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:30 AM | Locked

Angele:
No photographer/reporter up yet, as I haven't seen anything new after  midnight.

Yeah, wish we could convince the gremlin to shoot some pictures to save us time in the morning.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,717
Points 38,350
ls2116 replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:47 AM | Locked

I've been hacked again 2nd time in mon. to the tune of 3,000 .  I'm so upset i'm shaking and crying.  They said they would reverse everything but i'm losing trust in system don't know if I should close all my accounts.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,762
Kris replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:20 PM | Locked

OMG Is. You need new account number and a bank with better security. What steps are they taking to help prevent this? This is ridiculous. I don't blame you for losing faith.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:32 PM | Locked

Oh, Is how scary. I guess it is just a matter of time for all of us to be hacked. Hope they work it out.

Sukochi

Page 44 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 42 43 44 45 46 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use