Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #7

Page 6 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,472 Replies | 40 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 9:34 AM | Locked

Today, I will finish the donation quilt. And, try a new techique for my post cards. painting on felt and then using a hiardryer on it. Forget what it does when I do that, but guess I will figure it out. So, busy day.

Rainy day here, Again. This Spring, we will have beautiful flowers. I want to plant NOW. But, it ain't over till it's over. And, ole man winter is still awake and well.

HAve been follow this business in L.A. with this nutcase former cop. I just have a feeling that he set up his demise int he burned cabin. They have relaxed, let their guard down. Now, let them get back to normal routine, then start the killing again. I pray that I am totally wrong here. And, in a cabin totally burnt down, how do you find a readable drivers license?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 10:01 AM | Locked

Sukochi,  i dont think they will depend on a drivers license.  im sure they will pull DNA from the remains

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 10:17 AM | Locked

Oh, Leslie, I know that. But, it just seems to "easy" to me. I have a feeling, he set up this. Killed someone, they didn't know was with him, then took off. But, Jim said he thinks, even during the fire, the place was surrounded and snipers were everywhere. I don't know, just can't see this waste of skin taking the cowards way out.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 10:24 AM | Locked

Post Card "Curves and Circles". Out today, nekked!

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 10:57 AM | Locked

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 80
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,138
Points 17,535
weezee56 replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 11:07 AM | Locked

Congrads and the new boy, I hope Mom and baby are both doing well. Can't wait to see the little guy. I love seeing pictures of new babys.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,452
Points 176,393
Marie replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 11:16 AM | Locked

Another beautiful postcard Sukochi!

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,755
Points 38,915
ls2116 replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 11:29 AM | Locked

I like your post cards this one tempts me to make log cabin quilt.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 629
Points 9,365
MaggieNae replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 12:39 PM | Locked

Just had to jump on.  Noticed I was not getting my e-mails.  Now I see the new threads, I see why.

Was so excited last weekend.  Was thinking of getting a female Maltese puppy.  Out of the blue, two came into our rescue and I saw them online Friday before I left work.  I sent off a quick e-mail and left.  Found out Saturday they were at another fosters already.  Went to meet them and just could not make the commitment to take one home.  I'm not sure why.  They were exactly what I said I wanted.  Maybe I'm still not ready.

Margaret

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 1:01 PM | Locked

You'll get your dog(s) when the time is right for both of you, maggie. My Bro and Sis foster dogs too. Right now they have a beautiful little brindle that SiL refers to as the Bitty Pitty. He's a pitbull, but he's dainty. I see his picture and just melt. Bro insists he's perfect for me...  but, alas, we have Jenni, the Distructo dog! I'm sure she'd be thrilled to have a companion, but I don't want her teaching her bad habits to anyone else!

Sukochi, you watch too much drama on TV LOL. If this were an episode of CSI, I might believe that the gunman escaped the fire, but as this this is real life, I rather doubt he could have. In fact, I'd bet that he planned to die  before he ever killed those people. What I don't get is why he did the fugitive thing for so long...

I love the new postcard- very simple and clean.

Sprout slept last night for the first time in ages! I hadn't realised how often he was getting up until he didn't do it. He was all bright eyes and smiles this morning when he woke up, and hasn't been quite so clingy. I guess we both just needed a good rest. He's even taking a morning nap today - something he's resisted the last few days. While he's asleep I hurried and made cookie dough so the kids can make painted heart cookies for their school party tomorrow.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 1:18 PM | Locked

I think this is pretty.  Did you applique the circles?  What are the post card for?  You have to be good to work with such small things.

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 1:23 PM | Locked

Congratulations Is that is wonderful.  Did you advertise?  Seems when I manage to finish a quilt I give it away. ha  I have mostly done baby quilts or for my grandchildren.  I made large ones for 2 DGS and 1 DGD now I have 1 DGS and 2 DGD's to go.  I actually have the top for the oldest GD done just need a space and maybe friends to layer it and pin it.  It is around the world pattern I think.  Not even sure I had one pattern in mind and my good quilting friend that went to be with Jesus this past fall was helping me and she was doing a different pattern.  So I think I had to change my ideal as Mary was pinning the pieces for me to sew. lol  I sure miss that dear lady.  Good luck selling more quilts.

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 2:04 PM | Locked

Hi everyone or anyone:  I have a question.  I see some are working on charity quilts.  Does anyone ever work on twin size quilts for a nursing home?  Just have a couple of ideals going around in my head and wondering.  Thanks.

Joyce

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 2:07 PM | Locked

Sukcohi, love your newest postcard

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 2:29 PM | Locked

First signs of spring in southeast missouri

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 65
Page 6 of 165 (2473 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use