Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #7

Page 62 of 114 (1700 items) « First ... < Previous 60 61 62 63 64 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,699 Replies | 49 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,880
Points 366,982
Kris replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 8:49 PM | Locked

Christine:
I finished a Moda Candy project this morning.  I used Moda's Paris Flea Market to make this table topper...

Cute.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 9:22 PM | Locked

DH & I received an invite for Easter dinner, so decided I should embroider a dish towel to take as a hostess gift, so I have not quilted yesterday or today (or tomorrow), so I won't get started on MQ8 until Monday.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 230
Points 6,005
Sharon replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:29 AM | Locked

I've finally completed my latest quilt top: Chuppah Shalom, and it now languishing in the closet waiting to be quilted. It's even all sandwiched. It's a special quilt for me, so I want to quilt it myself and not make a mess of it at the same time. That means practice, practice. Pic of the top in my favorite quilt store, Wish Upon a Quilt.

I'm taking Leah Day's Free-Motion Quilting a Sampler on Craftsy. Wonderful class. I've watched it all the way through, now I'm starting over, practicing the patterns, one by one. I'm not sure whether I've shared the last two quilts or not, but here they are.

Sharon

• | Post Points: 110
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 230
Points 6,005
Sharon replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:31 AM | Locked

Sharon:
I've shared the last two quilts or not, but here they are.

Oh, I tried to take a picture of the other quilt, but both of my camera batteries are dead. I'll post it as soon as I can.

Sharon

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,500
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:37 AM | Locked

Sharon, that is truly a beautiful quilt. Love the pattern and fabrics.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,374
Points 37,420
Linda replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:39 AM | Locked

Sharon:

I've finally completed my latest quilt top: Chuppah Shalom, and it now languishing in the closet waiting to be quilted. It's even all sandwiched. It's a special quilt for me, so I want to quilt it myself and not make a mess of it at the same time. That means practice, practice. Pic of the top in my favorite quilt store, Wish Upon a Quilt.

I'm taking Leah Day's Free-Motion Quilting a Sampler on Craftsy. Wonderful class. I've watched it all the way through, now I'm starting over, practicing the patterns, one by one. I'm not sure whether I've shared the last two quilts or not, but here they are.

Sharon, what a beautiful quilt! I love the colors and the pattern.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,374
Points 37,420
Linda replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:51 AM | Locked

Christine, love the table topper and Moda fabrics.

I'm working on so many quilts that it's hard to keep track of what's what. Just put binding on my Christmas quilt and have to sew to back . Two charity quilts same thing. Made a new quilt top yesterday....some people that have seen it like and some don't...oh, well to each their own. Finished binding on 4 mini quilts for retreat. Have to make 5 more minis. Have 2 quilts for the retreat center ready to quilt. So what do I plan to do today?? I'll have to toss a coin I think. I'm still pretty wiped out from all the testing last week so probably will sew bindings and nap while doing it.

You all have a Happy Easter. Christ has risen!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,483
Points 176,818
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:00 AM | Locked

WOW, Gini, that was very interesting.  Will keep this in my favorites, thank you.

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 238
Points 4,295
Christine replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:01 AM | Locked

Sharon:

Sharon, I was at Wish Upon a Quilt yesterday! 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,483
Points 176,818
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:05 AM | Locked

Sharon, beautiful quilt!

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 230
Points 6,005
Sharon replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 12:23 PM | Locked

Christine:
Sharon, I was at Wish Upon a Quilt yesterday! 

I was too! Around 11:30 - 12:30 with a friend. And I just got back a few minutes ago. It's a small journey for me from Wake Forest. Small world

Sharon

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,544
Points 25,980
Debbie replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 12:41 PM | Locked

I was up at 5:30 so started om the last border in R R.  Going to come out great.  Then hope to start sewing on MQ8 and have fabric in wash for my table topper,  out running errands and gettting hubby new phone.  

eat,, 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 704
Points 17,565
Brigit-Carol replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 8:13 AM | Locked

Karla:

We have a WalMart but they don't carry them here in Fernley.  I've checked the WalMarts in Reno and Fallon (there are 6 of them) and none of them carry the bed risers.  I've checked Lowe's and Home Depot, too, but no luck.  I can get them shipped to the WalMart here in Fernley and pick them up, so I guess that is what I will do.

That what I did -- free shipping to store.  I purchased the adjustable ones and really got two sets for the price of one.  4 to raise 3" and another 4 to raise 5".  I used one set under my cutting table and the other under the guest room bed.  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Adjustable-Bed-Risers/5148131

Brigit-Carol

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,770
Points 39,155
ls2116 replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 9:11 AM | Locked

Beautiful quilt.  Good luck on finding batteries today!  Can't wait to see pic though.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 9:27 AM | Locked

Speaking of Once Upon A Quilt. I just went to their webstore. They have the MOST gorgeous Batik in a yummy purple. It is Robert Kaufman Batik by Lunn Studios Patina Handprints. On slae from $12.99 to $5.50. Oh, MY!!!!

Sukochi

Page 62 of 114 (1700 items) « First ... < Previous 60 61 62 63 64 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use