Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #7

Page 44 of 114 (1700 items) « First ... < Previous 42 43 44 45 46 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,699 Replies | 49 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 161
Points 3,775
Gerie replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 10:18 AM | Locked

Max, very nice, your spin city.

Gerie.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 161
Points 3,775
Gerie replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 10:19 AM | Locked

Donna, I like your border, can't wait to see the finished project.

Gerie.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 161
Points 3,775
Gerie replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 10:30 AM | Locked

Thea, Gorgeous quilt. I worked on the M* yesterday. For today, I plan on cutting more fabric for the M8, quilting another block in a quilt I received from a friends mother who stopped quilting. I want to finish this quilt for my friends birthday and I have to get going on part four of my other mystery. In future reference I will call it my dutch mystery, to avoid some miscommunication. Oh and I also will work on my sampler and I want to work on my 2010 quiltersweekend quilttop. Arghl. that won't work. Well , workorder: sampler, dutch mystery, quiltblock, m8, 2010qw. So definitely the first two, probably the third and hopefully but not realisticly, fourth and fived. fifth?Yes fifth looks better. Sounds better too.

Gerie.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,396
Points 19,400
Melissa Halpain replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 10:42 AM | Locked

Oh Thea, your quilt top is oh so beautiful. I've been wanting to do a McKenna Ryan. I have one little wall hanging but I'm terrified of doing it. They are so beautiful, I don't want to mess it up. I just love seeing everyone's  beautiful quilts. It gives me so much encouragement. Thank you for posting it.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 4,290
Christine replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 11:32 AM | Locked

Donna:

started putting part of the border for my daughters wedding quilt.  I dont have all the blocks put together to do it all, but wanted to see what its gonna look like.  Here it is. 

This is beautiful!  I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 4,290
Christine replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 11:35 AM | Locked

Thea:

So anyway - here is my latest McKenna Ryan top.

Wow, Thea this is beautiful!  

The talent among some of you is impressive.  Thank you for the inspiration!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,123
Points 110,725
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 12:02 PM | Locked

Thea, I love your McKenna Ryan quilt. I have a couple of her patterns, Back on the Farm Munch a Bunch, with the goat, which I'll do for a charity auction and Which Came First. That one will be a Christmas gift for my daughter.

Your quilt turned out gorgeous.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995
Elaine Phillips replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 12:29 PM | Locked

Donna,your border is great, can't wait to see the finished quilt. 

Thea, as usual, you have made a winner. It is beautiful.

i am working on a quilt today. I have set a goal of the end of April to finish hand quilting the Wild West quilt posted in Muarading in Missouri thread. I hope I can make that goal.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 12:29 PM | Locked

Donna

Beautiful border.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 12:29 PM | Locked

Thea

Beautiful quilt.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,299
Points 45,925
Angele replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 1:41 PM | Locked

Thea, I love your Makenna Ryan quilt.  Oh did I say I love your quilt???  Now you got me interested into working on mine. There are so many pieces, so I need a clear table to work on it. I need to get my mom's quilts quilted, and my baby girl quilt done before I can pull it out! 

Great news I will be a great auntie again!!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,299
Points 45,925
Angele replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 1:45 PM | Locked

Donna, i

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,126
Points 411,209
gini replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 1:48 PM | Locked

Congratulations angele,     How do you pronounce your name?

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 646
Points 16,345
Brigit-Carol replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 2:20 PM | Locked

Donna- I really love your border.  You will end up with one lovely quilt.  What a lucky daughter you have!

Thea - wonderful quilt.  I can't believe all the detail in it.  Just lovely.

I'm still plodding along with the Bonnie Hunter Easy Street quilt.  Just need to trim up all the squares and then start putting it together. 

I did make a small purse out of a FMQ piece.  It was supposed to be made out of an orphan block, but I prefer more muted colours for a purse.  I was quite happy with the way it turned out except it is a bit large and I need to make another with an inside pocket.  I'm going to start off with a 10" block next time instead of a 12".

I found the tutorial here:  http://buzzingandbumbling.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorialleftover-block-envelope-bag.html

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,354
Points 31,930
MaxNTopeka replied on Tue, Mar 19 2013 2:41 PM | Locked

Donna--your wedding quilt is going to be stunning!  I just love seeing how you are coming along with it.

Thea--Wow!  Just beautiful!

Brigit-Carol--thank you for the link.  love how your purse turned out.

I've been working on some log cabin blocks today.  They are going slow, but I think they will be okee-dokee when finished.  I just had a 'moment of inspiration' when looking thru a magazine this morning...now I want to be working on that new idea instead of the log cabin blocks. Oh well! That's the problem when you have the attention span of a gnat.

Looked out the window a few minutes ago, checking on the birdfeeders. The *#%^( squirrels are being a real pain in the neck trying to empty the feeders before the birds can get to them.  I spotted this poor guy. Looks like he can't wait for Spring to arrive!  He's sat there so long the s*^w is piling up on his tail feathers.

Page 44 of 114 (1700 items) « First ... < Previous 42 43 44 45 46 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use