Top 10 Posters

QCA administration. Don't you ever check the posts any more? Please get rid of the spam and restart some of the threads.

Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,100
QCA Admin replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 7:18 AM

Hello Patti,

Thank you for your post. I go in once a day and delete foreign or spam posts from the blogs thread. As far as I can see, most of the spam messages were deleted last week. I will go in and change out the threads that are getting long. Thanks for the reminder. If you happen to see spam in other areas of the community please post a link so I can get to them and ban the user and delete the post. I don't always see them if they are comments on blogs or thread pages. 

QCA Mandy

Patti:

I don't click on them, so those foreign language spam adds are taking up over a third of my first page of the posts I haven't read. PLEASE DELETE THEM!  I could just click on them and that would bury them, but I would rather they be eliminated.

And some of the threads are so long! " What did you do today" has well over 6000 posts and "did you work on a quilt today" has over 3700 posts.  Can you close them and start new ones?  This used to be done when they reached 2000 and it sure improved the speed. 

These two items will be the deciding factor of whether or not I renew in May.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use