Top 10 Posters

quilting software?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 17 Replies | 7 Followers

Not Ranked
2 Posts
Points 100
dora@dorasspinningwheel.com posted on Sat, Feb 9 2013 5:47 PM

Needing information regarding quilting software.  Looking at Quilt-Pro Systems 1-2-3 Quilt for designing blocks and quilts on the computer using your own fabric by scanning it in.

• | Post Points: 80

All Replies

Top 200 Contributor
Female
342 Posts
Points 6,740

I have Quilt Pro 6 and I love it.  I started simple with 123 Quilt then upgraded to Quilt Pro. I love the way I can easily design my quilts from the ground up. It's easy to use, you can scan your own fabrics into the program and see exactly what your quilt will look like, you can design your own blocks and I especially love that after you design the quilt you can see exactly how to cut it and the amount of fabric required for each fabric, even the backing and binding fabiric is calculated for you.. I design my quilt, print out the yardage needed and take it to the store and buy fabric. It is a great tool to have, I can spend hours designing quilts. And with Quilt Pro 6 you can even see what your quilting will look like if you want to. They also are continually adding fabrics and blocks to their library that you can add to your program for free. it's a great software.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
342 Posts
Points 6,740

Michelle, the software lets you design your quilt from the ground up

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 200 Contributor
Female
374 Posts
Points 5,000

I've been thinking about getting a copy of EQ7.   What operating systems is it compatible with?   I may have to get a new computer (ie: new Windows), so I'm wondering if I should wait.

Annette

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use