rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy Posted: Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:18 AM

Dear QCA tech crew:

Are you working on a mobile app for QCA?  I cannot post to QCA from my Android smart phone and I'm now in the market for a tablet.   Do you know which tablets can post?  I do not want to spend as much $$ as an iPad costs.

Also, did you see our request to restart the longest discussion threads so that they will load faster?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:42 AM

Nancy

I can post to QCA from my Kindle Fire.  I just go to the web and pull up QCA.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,479
Points 21,770
Susie replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:06 PM

I'm with you, Nancy!  I would LOVE to be able to post from my android phone.  I can, but I can't add any punctuation or capital letters.  Looks really bad when I do post.

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 4:15 PM

Susie, I'm surprised to hear that you can even in a limited way.  When I'm reading from my phone and try to reply, it does not bring up a text box.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,826
Points 352,617
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 8:30 PM

I can post from my Nook HD+ but I can't include quotes from posts to which I'm replying.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com I wrote to the email address to the right about viewing "How to Videos" on an IPAD and then was passed on to what I believe is a third party company at email adddress cases@newtrack.fogbugz.com, whom basically wrote several emails they don't know about an APP that works with IPAD.  They started off saying there is an APP to they couldn't tell me what the APP's name was so I could use IPAD.

I was disappoiinted with the customer service after too many emails to say "I don't know" and then if I find one would I share the information.  I also couldn't find anything through FAQ's about IPAD restrictions.

Anyone out there that knows how to view the How to Videos from QCA, please let me know how.

Jaime, Arizona

• Filed under:
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 11:58 AM

MNnancy:

Dear QCA tech crew:

Are you working on a mobile app for QCA?  I cannot post to QCA from my Android smart phone and I'm now in the market for a tablet.   Do you know which tablets can post?  I do not want to spend as much $ as an iPad costs.

Also, did you see our request to restart the longest discussion threads so that they will load faster?

NANCY

I have an Acer android tablet and have been posting with it for over a year.  No problems to date.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use